Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Passing of a Negril addict.

User Info Menu

Passing of a Negril addict.

Sad to announce the unexpected passing of Terry Dailey,Groove16 back in the day.He was well known by a lot of locals and many many travelers to Negril,prayers for his family and friends.

User Info Menu

Re: Passing of a Negril addict.

Quote Originally Posted by billndonna View Post
    Sad to announce the unexpected passing of Terry Dailey,Groove16 back in the day.He was well known by a lot of locals and many many travelers to Negril,prayers for his family and friends.
    Thank you BillnDonna for sharing with us...we know how special he was to you both.
    This is so horribly sad to read this morning...he truly loved Negril like no other!
    Rob and I send our prayers to his friends & family...he was truly a special person.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by billndonna View Post
    Crushing. Just saw him and Janet a couple weeks ago and never imagined he would shortly be gone. A gentleman, super sweet guy, and a true gem to be around. And boy, did he love his Ganga. He and Janet gave so much of themselves to the local Negril community and put smiles on the faces of countless youth. Rest in Paradise my friend.

User Info Menu

Yes we were all there just a couple weeks ago and Terry never traveled without his trustee frisbie,many fun times with he and janet and all the rest of our gang!

User Info Menu

Have only good memories of him. Well known and loved, a real pleasure to be with. So saddened by this.

User Info Menu

So glad we got to spend 12 days with Terry and Janet and a bunch of other friends at Fun Holiday.We had a great time no matter how slow things were we picked up the pace every place.Great safety precautions at all the stores and restaurants(or however you spell it).Even with quarantine we only got *****ed at twice before they gave in and turned us loose.No matter what they do with quaranteen if you have a few people you can have some fun.We can sell you tips on this if needed!! April we will come back for our retirement tour and we will be celebrating Terry's last tour with us for Thanksgiving 2020.So sucks that we end this like this but that has been 2020's trademark.Love to all that we know!!

User Info Menu

BnD...when I came out of quarantine... I'd stopped by to see you all....but you'd taken the party down the beach.
    Thankfully I had the chance to see Janet & Terry on another occasion...but unfortunately it was brief. My heart is aching for Janet & everyone....Rob & I send our love your way.

User Info Menu

Hope to see you in April Lisa.sorry we missed you in November.Have a great Christmas and keep Rob straight!!

User Info Menu

So sorry to hear of Groove’s passing...I enjoyed reading his trip reports over the years. May he Rest In Peace. Prayers for Janet and family.

User Info Menu

Wow, I'm soo sorry for Terry's loss (my heart goes out to Janet). Was a great and standup guy!!!