Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: where dis??? marko. sprat.pool, tic tawnee anybody

User Info Menu

Which photos go with which descriptions?
    Looks to me like each location is listed first, then the picture that it goes with it right below the place name. The layout is not very well-done - so it appears to be confusing, but if you look carefully that seems to be the idea. (the web designer could have made it more clear if they had put more space after each photo instead of the next place name directly underneath the previous photo -- or used some other kind of clear delineation between each description)

also doesn't look like anything i've ever seen in negril on the 'main' beach either -- maybe it's at one of the Bloody Bay A/I's?

i doubt it's photoshopped - that amount of extra work doesn't seem logical when there's literally thousands of stock photos out there of beaches; the more likely scenario is that (if it's in error), it is a real photo, just not of negril
    Last edited by MissBlue; 11-27-2011 at 06:26 PM.

User Info Menu

as miss blue stated, all the pics are labelled . . .

User Info Menu

Not Negril

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JitterBug View Post
    as miss blue stated, all the pics are labelled . . .
    yes but but the one that they give the impression is Negril isn't somewhere i know of, so what they've done is taken a photo of jamaica and just said its negril

User Info Menu

yep that seems to be the consensus. But just cause it's not a place you know of - or I know of, that isn't a definitive conclusion. theoretically, it really could be 'somewhere' in negril - just not a commonly identifiable spot.

i've not been to any of the beach areas at any of the Bloody Bay A/I's - and it could be one small pieca beach at one of them -

Unless there's one person who's really been to EVERY single inch of the entire negril beach, we can't say definitively.
    Last edited by MissBlue; 11-27-2011 at 07:17 PM.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MissBlue View Post
    So unless there's one person who's really been to EVERY single inch of negril beach, we can't say definitively.
    Where would you find that finger pier?
    Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

Captain Dave

User Info Menu

It appears to be a photo of the beach described right below the photo, Doctor's cave beach in Mo Bay. Search for pics of it and you can see there is a cement pier there.
    Each photo is above the description. There is no photo above the negril 7 mile beach description.

User Info Menu

I also say not in Negril.

User Info Menu

must be photoshopped...the wave at the beach would have broke around the pier, not hugged it.

User Info Menu

massage po po ???

Quote Originally Posted by airportworker View Post
    yes but but the one that they give the impression is Negril isn't somewhere i know of, so what they've done is taken a photo of jamaica and just said its negril
    What are you the message board police??