Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Bella was a good dog

User Info Menu

Bella was a good dog

Any boardies who had occasion to stay at LTU Gardens (or Catcha Falling Star Gardens before that) in the past number of years would of course know Bella, all-around good yard dog. We got word yesterday that Bella died a few days ago.
    Bella's favorite spot was on the big chair on the porch of the front cottage where she could nap and still be aware of action at either front gate. You've no doubt heard of the "sleeping policeman." Bella was the "napping guard dog."
    RIP Bella.

User Info Menu

Re: Bella was a good dog

Loved Bella. We always had a treat supply. May she rest in peace.

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Re: Bella was a good dog

Bella never had to worry about treats. Owners put her on a strict ration of kibbles yet she never lost weight! She never begged
    either. She just stood by knowing treats would "soon come". Even Loretta would share part of her lunch with Bella all the while
    telling her she "gettin' too big". Now Ginger takes over as lead dog. I just hope she's outgrown that frisky puppy stage. I still have a scar on my hand, unintended consequence of puppy love.