Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: List your favorite Negril security guards with a little memory of each .....

User Info Menu

Mike @ Legends

I have to also put in a vote for Michael at Legend's. He is probably the coolest Jamaican security guard you're going to meet. He always takes care of the guests, setting up umbrellas, chairs and he protects the beachfront area like it's his own backyard. We never have to worry about leaving our stuff alone, he's always social and has a cool Jamaican vibe. This is going to be our 4th time at Legend's because we've never had a problem and we love the staff. Mammmaaaa, I'm comin' home! (7 days!) :-)

Peace,

Christopher from WI

User Info Menu

I agree, Michael from Legends is fantastic, i have met him twice but really got to know him last reach .... Legends also has a good driver up front -- forgot his name but it was a brand new car w leather seats, one of the nicest i've ever seen in Negril.

User Info Menu

favorite security guard

My fav is Andrew at CocolaPalm. After the first Halloween party at Coco we gave Andrew a lite up sword for his kids. The next nite when returning from dinner there was Andrew at the gate waving us in with the sword. Don't know if the batteries were gone by the time the kids got the sword but the biggest kids had a lot of fun.

User Info Menu

My fav..I have many and get a new fav every time..Since ralston got promoted from the grand pineapple..Here comes Patricia..Infectious smile and laugh that comes from deep with in..
    Name:  negril 28,2011 006.JPG
Views: 192
Size:  81.6 KBName:  negril 28,2011 007.JPG
Views: 131
Size:  86.2 KB

User Info Menu

Richie at Fun Holiday - She's a real sweetheart! But she also keeps things irie - Kind a lady you love right out of the gate!
    The Earth is the Lord's and everything in it!