Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Negril Now

User Info Menu

Negril Now

Arrived Sunday, April 11 without issue. Breezed through I/C; one temp check, one hand sanitizer and straight to Immigration (second in line) to meet my ride within 30 minutes.

Doing what I can to help others while I’m here.

Sad situation.

User Info Menu

Re: Negril Now

Quote Originally Posted by sandytoes View Post
    Arrived Sunday, April 11 without issue. Breezed through I/C; one temp check, one hand sanitizer and straight to Immigration (second in line) to meet my ride within 30 minutes.

Doing what I can to help others while I’m here.

Sad situation.
    I agree. In November we took double our tipping money and everyone appreciated it. And we will do what we can next week to support small business. I hope our airport experience is like yours. We had long lines in November even with using Club Mobay.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Celinda View Post
    I agree. In November we took double our tipping money and everyone appreciated it. And we will do what we can next week to support small business. I hope our airport experience is like yours. We had long lines in November even with using Club Mobay.
    When I came down in Nov/Dec it was an adjustment since the curfew closed things down early and I wasn't able to spend alot of money on my usual things (I'm more a night owl when in Negril). So I used the newly found cash to double tip everyone as well.

User Info Menu

And they so appreciate it!