Home | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Coming down for 2 Weeks

  1. #1
    Member

    User Info Menu

    Coming down for 2 Weeks

    Can’t believe it. Finally returning to my beloved Negril with my family for the last 2 weeks the end of May. Looking forward to seeing Rob and Lisa and any Boardies that are down there. Trying to plan which restaurants to eat at first. 1966 Hippie has been coming since 1982. See you all soon. DAN. P.s. to save postage you can give me my tee shirt when I arrive.
    Last edited by 1966 Hippie; 05-03-2021 at 09:32 AM.

  2. #2
    Administrator

    User Info Menu

    Re: Coming down for 2 Weeks

    Quote Originally Posted by 1966 Hippie View Post
    Can’t believe it. Finally returning to my beloved Negril with my family for the last 2 weeks the end of May. Looking forward to seeing Rob and Lisa and any Boardies that are down there. Trying to plan which restaurants to eat at first. 1966 Hippie has been coming since 1982. See you all soon. DAN. P.s. to save postage you can give me my tee shirt when I arrive.
    Dan,

    Looking forward to seeing you when you arrive. Your tee will be arriving my mail. These are limited edition shirts and there is no stock in Negril.

    See you soon man!
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

  3. #3
    Member

    User Info Menu

    Re: Coming down for 2 Weeks

    Booked arrival and departure at Club Mobay. Never have I done that before, but having some health problems and not tolerating standing on long lines I decided to try it. Catching some flack for the cost for 4 people. Did I do the right thing. Make me feel better and tell me why it’s a great deal. Dan

  4. #4
    Member

    User Info Menu

    Re: Coming down for 2 Weeks

    I always book it and never think twice. The last time I didn't do it, I got stuck in line for over an hour. If several planes land around time when you do, you will be glad you have it.

  5. #5
    Member

    User Info Menu

    Re: Coming down for 2 Weeks

    Quote Originally Posted by 1966 Hippie View Post
    Booked arrival and departure at Club Mobay. Never have I done that before, but having some health problems and not tolerating standing on long lines I decided to try it. Catching some flack for the cost for 4 people. Did I do the right thing. Make me feel better and tell me why it’s a great deal. Dan
    I never booked ClubMobay until Covid.. with that being said I have used it 5 times since and the way that I make myself "feel better" and convince myself "It's a great deal" is to make sure I drink my $80 worth of alcohol when I land.. and another $80 worth before I depart...LOL

    If you are traveling with kids.. then drink their fee worth and you will feel THAT MUCH BETTER about your decision.. HAHA - Enjoy your trip man!!!

  6. #6
    Member

    User Info Menu

    Re: Coming down for 2 Weeks

    Thanks Fargoman and Gabriella ,feeling better already. Dan

  7. #7
    Member

    User Info Menu

    Re: Coming down for 2 Weeks

    Really excited everything is ready to go. Arriving Saturday morning. 10:30 , Champion picking us up. Using club Mobay for the first time to get to Negril ASAP. Just wondering with the curfew being 6pm Saturday night, what time should we get to 3 Dives for dinner and will they be open. Are they strict about getting back to our hotel on the beach by 6 ?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  8. #8
    Member

    User Info Menu

    Re: Coming down for 2 Weeks

    Quote Originally Posted by 1966 Hippie View Post
    Really excited everything is ready to go. Arriving Saturday morning. 10:30 , Champion picking us up. Using club Mobay for the first time to get to Negril ASAP. Just wondering with the curfew being 6pm Saturday night, what time should we get to 3 Dives for dinner and will they be open. Are they strict about getting back to our hotel on the beach by 6 ?
    Check to make sure when you're here that 3 Dives will be open.
    If they're open...last meal will more than likely served by 5pm (the same as most everyone) & yes, they're strict about being back at your hotel by 6pm.
    Cya soon!

  9. #9
    Member

    User Info Menu

    Re: Coming down for 2 Weeks

    Quote Originally Posted by Bnewb View Post
    Check to make sure when you're here that 3 Dives will be open.
    If they're open...last meal will more than likely served by 5pm (the same as most everyone) & yes, they're strict about being back at your hotel by 6pm.
    Cya soon!
    Lisa, Tell Lydie and Paula to make sure they are open Saturday, Dan is coming.

  10. #10
    Member

    User Info Menu

    Re: Coming down for 2 Weeks

    If they are open Saturday I can promise at least 2 more customers.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •