Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Random Question

User Info Menu

Re: Random Question

You might want to check with Idle Awhile also.
    When I stayed there a thousand years ago...they had a pile of toys for children.
    And, the children staying there were treated like gold!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BethAnn38 View Post
    That would be awesome except I doubt Idle Awhile does and I’m sure Westender does not, thus my question.
    Thus, my response: Unless you ask them, how do you know for sure? I have found that the best way to find out something is to ask the person directly.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Weathermon & Mi Lady View Post
    Thus, my response: Unless you ask them, how do you know for sure? I have found that the best way to find out something is to ask the person directly.
    My original question was if HiLo sold them or where in town I could get them. I did ask and no response.

User Info Menu

My original question was if HiLo sold them or where in town I could get them. I did ask and no response.
    I responded directly to your question in post #3.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bnewb View Post
    I responded directly to your question in post #3.
    Yes I know I was just explaining to the previous poster why I asked the question in the first place. Thank you for your help Lisa.

User Info Menu

Could someone please explain to this poor girl that the fact that she can't find room for toys in her luggage is probably not on the top of the list of concerns these days.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by airswift View Post
    Could someone please explain to this poor girl that the fact that she can't find room for toys in her luggage is probably not on the top of the list of concerns these days.
    It is if you are a mother trying look after her children, making their life as normal as possible.

Parental instincts are the reason that you and everyone else you have ever known was or is alive....
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    It is if you are a mother trying look after her children, making their life as normal as possible.

Parental instincts are the reason that you and everyone else you have ever known was or is alive....
    Thanks for clearing that up.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by airswift View Post
    Thanks for clearing that up.
    You must be from the other board.

User Info Menu

You must be from the other board.
    And thank you for being such a kind and thoughtful human being. Let me guess, no children?