Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Pcr covid test intel request

User Info Menu

Pcr covid test intel request

Have finally booked December-January holiday in Negril from Canada and we need to have a PCR Rapid COVID Test within 72 hours of leaving. Please update me on how much US$/test and where in Negril can you get the test, do they take VISA and is response quick?
    Last edited by Douglas Henderson; 07-17-2021 at 04:32 PM.

User Info Menu

Re: Pcr covid test intel request

Everything might change by the time you get here...hopefully...
    You can get a PCR test at I Doc which is located in the Boardwalk Shopping Village across from Treehouse.
    The price was around $200us...we'll call today to confirm that price...and they do take credit cards.

User Info Menu

I would suggest checking with your hotel first. Some all-inclusive hotels will provide the test at no cost to you.
    When you help someone expect nothing in return and you will receive your reward ten times over.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Yardie View Post
    I would suggest checking with your hotel first. Some all-inclusive hotels will provide the test at no cost to you.
    Thank you for advising... we are not staying in an all-inclusive hotel so will take alternate suggestion at IDoc facility

User Info Menu

The current price at I Doc is $200us or 28,000J.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bnewb View Post
    Everything might change by the time you get here...hopefully...
    You can get a PCR test at I Doc which is located in the Boardwalk Shopping Village across from Treehouse.
    The price was around $200us...we'll call today to confirm that price...and they do take credit cards.
    Lisa, Does it cost $ 200 US for the test at BWV for everyone who gets tested there, Canadian and US citizens?
    Is the place across from the CoCoLaPalm still in the testing business? Or has it closed?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Weathermon & Mi Lady View Post
    Lisa, Does it cost $ 200 US for the test at BWV for everyone who gets tested there, Canadian and US citizens?
    Is the place across from the CoCoLaPalm still in the testing business? Or has it closed?
    PCR tests in Negril at I Doc are $200us or 28,000J which are needed for entry into Canada, UK etc.

An Antigen test that is required for entry into the US is $50us across from Coco La Palm or at I Doc.

Some hotels will call for the service to come right to your room/lobby to test. Ask them first.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bnewb View Post
    PCR tests in Negril at I Doc are $200us or 28,000J which are needed for entry into Canada, UK etc.

An Antigen test that is required for entry into the US is $50us across from Coco La Palm or at I Doc.

Some hotels will call for the service to come right to your room/lobby to test. Ask them first.
    Thanks for the info, Bnewb. I forgot about the different test requirements.