Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Driving the Odinsons

User Info Menu

Driving the Odinsons

I see on the Travel Jamaica page a list of approved hotels etc. and a list of approved transportation. When you fill out the travel to Jamaica permission slip, I know you need to list an approved hotel along with your COVID test and other info. Do you need to enter your transportation on the there too? Only wondering because my longtime driver does have a red tag but does not appear on the list.

Thanks for your help - getting very excited about returning to Jamaica after what seems like half my life...

Administrator

User Info Menu

Re: Driving the Odinsons

If your driver is a member of Juta, Maxi or JCal then he is certified under that organization...
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

During our last trips we did have to select our approved hotel from a list but know one asked about our driver. Our drive was also not on the list but is a Juta driver. The immigration form does require your hotel information.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    If your driver is a member of Juta, Maxi or JCal then he is certified under that organization...
    Thanks Rob

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rumlover View Post
    During our last trips we did have to select our approved hotel from a list but know one asked about our driver. Our drive was also not on the list but is a Juta driver. The immigration form does require your hotel information.
    Thanks Rumlover - I misread your post at first - sorry!