Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Proof of vaccination

User Info Menu

Proof of vaccination

Just wondering are there any places requiring proof of vaccination? I’m arriving in March should I bring my Proof of vaccination? Here in NYC you can’t even go into a restaurant without showing proof of vaccination
    Deanna (aka DeeDee from NY)

Administrator

User Info Menu

Re: Proof of vaccination

Nope... masks yes, cards no....
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Nope... masks yes, cards no....
    Great thanks!

User Info Menu

If you are vaccinated your Covid test to return to the US must be within 3 days of departure. If you’re not vaccinated your test must be within 1 day of departure. To qualify for the vaccinated status - yes you will need proof of vax.

User Info Menu

I know that wasn’t the question she asked. Just providing info on why you would want to bring proof of vax.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Nurse Marcia View Post
    If you are vaccinated your Covid test to return to the US must be within 3 days of departure. If you’re not vaccinated your test must be within 1 day of departure. To qualify for the vaccinated status - yes you will need proof of vax.
    Great information thank you!

User Info Menu

To tie those two points together - the place we stayed didn't ask vax status, they just scheduled everybody's COVID test for one day before departure. If you are scheduling your own test it may give you more flexibility to be able to prove you are vax'd. Test results were received in a couple of hours though, so the one day rule wasn't at all stressful.

User Info Menu

I flew United home this week and was able to upload my vaccine proof to their app along with the digital copy of my neg Covid test. It made checkin very easy. You might check with your airline to see if you can do that.

User Info Menu

#7 Blueallah1 Great point. Great way to do it.