Hi all. My husband and I, and our two friends are scheduled to be at Cocolapalm Feb. 4-15, and now we're starting to think that maybe we should cancel AGAIN... We are getting worried about the possibility of having to stay in quarantine if we test positive, but most of all, we're worried that it just "won't be the same" as it always has been.

We want to be in Negril when we can HAVE FUN - with no limitations. Negril is our get-away haven, and we dream about being on the beach, with venders bringing us the most wonderful food, walking the beach, stopping for a drink and listening to music wherever we feel like. We don't want to be having to put our masks on every time we stop for a drink, or to have some of the establishments closed, or out of stock, etc. Can anyone let me know what the experience is like being there now? Is everything open, are the vendors walking the beach, is there plenty of live music? What type of sacrifices will be need to make to be in our special place during the time of Covid? Thanks for sharing your experiences.