Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 9 of 90 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141959 ... LastLast

Thread: TiCtOc pon di rock LIVE AND DIRECT **TRIP REPORT** On a Zero budget.

User Info Menu

But I am a mess no nails done no hair do no eyelshes i have been travelling for hours.OH WELL TUFF BOO BOO.I may just go anyway they will still love me if a Iam a tram I hope LOL dEPENDS ON COST AND TAXIS ETC

User Info Menu

THere is an APB out for you on RealNegril.com LOL

User Info Menu

babhbhahahha Brasi!!!

welcome 'home' Tic
    Jamaica Bound!

User Info Menu

Well guess who just could not stay in lastnight?

I hadplanned on my calendar that Saturday and Sunday were definately jet lag andchilling days but wifi gets shut down here at 11pm so what's a gal to do so Ijumped in a taxi to Seastar hoping to see everyone who is down here.

I arrived about 11.40pm the show had just finished but I sawGlenna and her husband there and Rob andthe band.
    Saw briefly the renovations at Seastar and the place looksreally nice, will do my detailed report on there next week.
    I met Omar there too
    It was finished so Chris treated me to a rum punch (he's sokind I love that place)
    Then I jumped in the van with the band back to my hotel.
    I said don't tell everyone Tic left with the band!shhhh
    I wasasked to go to rooftop terrace but I declined being my first night and all
    being on best behaviour sooooo best behaviour soon went stale so I thought Iwould go to sunset on the beach as they had some great music playing earlier inthe night but that was closed by that time too.

So I decides to grab a taxi to See Patty,I had to be extranice to security ~ two ladies who said they do not wake guests after 12midnightand it was 1am whoops 1am even I did not realise it was that late but I woke up today and mybattery in my watch has died and it is on upside down anyway! So perhaps thatmay be why I do not know time.
    So I was thinking well Patty wont mind she can't have work in the morning and you only live once! I was real tempted to go and knock on for Bertie but I was being polite and did not want to see him angry and grumpy and wake him at a time he did not want me to.Although he did get me first thing this morning I was lay in bed with a superhangover and jet lag over and reception called and said Here's my Bertie boy!
    Well not quite like that but I thought this trip is going to be fun!

So we had some pictures lastnight at Patty's hotel and then Patty dragged me by thehair to the jungle LOL
    joke!
    We went over there and had a really good laugh me Patty andher husband,We had a lovely time and they were shaking it!
    I do not know what the heck we are doing in the video as the song that was called jump around or something had clearly stopped yet we were still dancingto it!!
    This morning Bert knocked on for me to see if I was playing out.
    We went up to Alfreds and met Glenna and her husband and they treated me to Cheese on toast it was a nice chilled breakfast.I married about ten men on the beach went and spoke with Michael for a minute at Legends he is still working hard and I briefly bumped in to Tom but I think he was in a rush so I will catch up with him he was either rushing or running away from me!
    I was supposed to meet Omar today at my hotel but no signs yet.
    It seems very quiet down here at the moment the Jungle had very few people in it I have never seen it so quiet but I know just before Christmas a lot of people are coming down.
    The weather is absolutely gorgeous. I was staring at the waves lastnight mesmerized thinking I cannot believe I am here AGAIN.I love it.
    And my sunburn on my face was real bad but I spent 2 days cold flanneling it to take away the swelling then covered with make up btw!
    I have to say Shields drinks menu has me very excited.It is something like 300j for a cocktail and they have 241 here too at happy hour OMG these prices I LIKE LIKE LOVE.
    I will do a detailed hotel inspection on this place when I am not so tired/jetlagged.I told Bert I would probably see him back up at Alfreds maybe with the kids but we have discovered that I have not packed armbands for my youngest so I have to go to the shops.
    I have not been in the sea or swimming pool yet but I will shortly , very soon today.
    I walked onto the road lastnight to get a taxi to Seastar and at least 7 white plate taxis pulled in consecutively within a space of less than 2 minutes it was MANIC!
    Been asked out for a few dates ...hmmm who is paying? - wrong girl!
    HA married anyway
    It was so great lastnight to hear the little treefrogs chirping and I had my jerk chicken which I had been dreaming of all year with sauce and bread from a barrel and of course I had my JB rum and lots of it too.
    Oh and you know I took advantage of the free bar on my flight on the way down here.
    I am really suprised at myself that I broke my plan!
    HOW DARE I go out and miss my planned chill out day!
    I am really looking forward to the no plan no problem dinner party tomorrow at The Seastar Inn and meeting everyone there.

I am sorry I have been a bit boring so far but give me time to settle in and it will get fun!

PARTY A GO START NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

User Info Menu

You are totally amazing!!!!...cannot fathom how you got yourself on that flight with kids & hubby, flew across the ocean & did all that posting & STILL had the energy to go out on the town. Methinks Jamaica must just "energize" you! How do you get your hubby to stay home with the kids when you go out to party?????

User Info Menu

I was supposed to be out just saying hello for 30 minutes that was the original plan.I think husband wanted to sleep and I very rarely get out at home so it was fun!

User Info Menu

this is going to be the best trip report EVER! we deserve it - lol

negril uncovered by tic toc!
    :-)

User Info Menu

Name:  me+g1.jpg
Views: 746
Size:  90.0 KBName:  P1020334.jpg
Views: 686
Size:  89.8 KB

User Info Menu

Name:  seastarvan.jpg