Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 52 of 90 FirstFirst ... 242474849505152535455565762 ... LastLast

Thread: TiCtOc pon di rock LIVE AND DIRECT **TRIP REPORT** On a Zero budget.

User Info Menu

HEy Luvs-been a while!-Shes a trooper with kids with a very low budget
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

I'm on my waaaaayyyyy!

I feel honored to have been mentioned in your infamous trip report Tic! I'm glad you are back on the wagon. I am half way there. I left VA this morning with my 5 year old, my 8 year old, and a whole heap of luggage! We arrived in Orlando about 2 hours ago and they have been handed off to Dad. I am now at the Hyatt in the airport trying to figure out what to do with myself without my crew (the kids). lol

My flight leaves here at 715 in the morning and I should be in Mobay around 940am!!! And what do you mean MAYBE Jungle? I don't think so sister! You are the reason I booked this Holiday trip after reading about all the fun and parties and plans you made! You better believe I'm dragging your bum everywhere! So what time is the Canoe web cast? I guess i will have to look that up...this airport Wifi sucks big time, it it soooo slow, it is taking ages for pages to load. I'm getting excited!!!!
    "Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" R.N.M

User Info Menu

^^^^Sounds like another big party!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

Rastagal yay you are on your way you know I have topped up my party funds especially for your arrival
    If you cannot find me do not worry I will be at canoe for pre party drinks the thursday night show is great rum punches are 241 too and the webcast will be on .If I am not there on your arrival I soon will be then we are all heading to the Jungle!
    At home my husband knows absolutely everyone I can go to NO town or area where someone does not stop and say hey to him everywhere I go there are stalkers and spies and fbi's ha
    So imagine my face today walking down the beach and I hear what you doin here man?
    Only my sister in laws next door neighbour from England who he knows!
    I don't believe it!
    HiS father lives here apparently and he brought a friend so now they are coming to the Jungle too!
    I have had a great day western union line was absolutely PATHETIC.there was a number system I was number 40 in reds there were blues probably about a thousand people were locked inside and queued up all up the street reds came after blues I waited ages then gave up.I asked the guard what time they shut and he said 5pm in the meantime a guy asked for a ticket and he got a blank one and everyone laughed and said express service that!
    So I decided to go and hunt down Joe for our planned day out and bumped into every single boardie imaginable on the way!
    I saw RR and his partner chilling at kuyaba then I went to visit poolguy and family and saw dawn and crew but Joe had left without me
    then I ran into ed at charela and then even saw weathermon and his lady it was such a nice walk meeting them all.Then I got a cool deal on a jetski for all of us, well hubby did not want a turn so the girls went on with the driver he let one of them drive too
    then he took me and my son but i said let me check the life jacket let me tighten it he cant swim but VROOOOOOOOOOM we were off holy crap holy crap SLOW DOWN slowww down OMG OMG MY SON WAS SCREAMING LAUGHING IN HYSTERICS SAYING GO FASTER I WAS SCREAMING slowwwwwww down please he was jumping over waves i had not tightened the jacket my son cant swim I think it was tight enough anyway but I was PETRIFIED my fingernails were almost inside the guys bellybutton ripping it apart I said go back go back omggg
    But the kids had great fun, Then off to margaritiville for a jump on the trampolines and play on the swings, saw a horse on the way back and I really wanted to ride and was going to go to a stables but the taxi fare and tour costs a lot so the boy told me a price I hopped on but the horse was acting weird I said let me off dont hurt the horse because he was pulling it to walk I said maybe its thirsty or something.I said let me off no thanks,But then the horse co-operated and I just stayed on for less than 10 mins trotted past boardie RR on the way he said couldn't you find a driver?LOL I said I couldn't afford one!
    So then we ran into my husbands friends neighbours of his sisters from back home where we live.Arranged a jungle link up and then went to the western union.Got turned away they said we are closing now I said I have 3 minutes left, he told me before 5 and it was 3 minutes to five so he allowed it next person came at 5 past he did not allow it.It was another over an hour wait.They need self service machines or more staff.Someone asked where their place was in the queue and they said behind pink panther LMAOOO btw I was the pink panther I looked down and thought wth am I wearing??
    A pink rara skirt pink nail varnish pink big croc water shoes of my daughters and pink love heart sunglasses they were all making jokes in the line about anyone and everyone.
    So I thought omg i am the pink panther LOL
    Then a lady said she waiting for her xmas money because her batteries for her woman pleaser had run out and was explaining in specific detail what happens when the red light comes on LOL
    Then someone campaigning for PNP came in with orange finger nails orange socks orange bands headband earrings and suit and shoes and phone strap! she told the woman she had on orange drawers too and the only green item allowed in her home was MONEY!
    So we are all very extremely happy now and waiting on rastagal to get here and hoping everyone has a great time this friday at the travellers beach party.
    I am about to have escovietch fish at travellers beach resort and they have made me a special cocktail that I asked for.
    My mosquito bites are almost gone within one day on the beach and I had no tan at all on the cliffs and in this one day I have caught the sun I wish I would have stayed on the beach for 2 straight weeks of sun bathing before hitting the cliffs and got a great tan but still maybe next time!
    Had a pizza at Legends earlier.I will upload some pics very very soon xx

I know how hard it is to live here but I still think it may be worth a shot one day even if I have to return at least I could say I tried , miserable at home in UK anyway so anything is worth a try.I would makesure I had a heap of cash before trying though
    I felt a bit sorry for myself earlier as everyone wanted to know me and was my friend when I had NO money yet today when I have money I am sat alone LOL
    Thought it was meant to be the other way around unless everyone is in shock that I actually have some lunch money now Who knows nothing stranger than life!

User Info Menu

luvsdaisland NEVER CHOOSE HOME OVER JA ! That will NEVER happen ever ever everrr
    Vince the jungle night will be off the hook its my final night out party at a club
    Sheba everytime we go into country my son thinks he is a millionaire buying loads of his new favourite dvds and comedies and I buy the dancehall videos it is a fun part of the trip , all rum has to be sneaked in by back door I will be staying in a very religious strict house hold.I have to put my good behaviour hat on! Dare my kids show me up JUST DARE THEY!
    We always stay there though they know the drill.They will be on a revision and learning tip I will be on a learning and cooking tip me and hubby will be a lets sneak rum round the back tip and I was just thinking OMG I will not have wifi I will have to do a day by day trip report saved into word then export it as soon as I can because I know you will all love our pictures from our daily goings on down there.I love meeting back up with the family, our neice is my age and she is pregnant and I was hoping to see the baby but we are too early but I brought her down a 3 wheeler buggy that she can keep so I hope that comes in handy , It must be hard carrying a baby in the hot sun all day so hope she likes her little christmas present.

User Info Menu

[IMG][/IMG]Name:  ja12 004.JPG
Views: 710
Size:  68.6 KBName:  ja12 005.jpg
Views: 706
Size:  55.5 KBName:  ja12 006.JPG
Views: 808
Size:  60.9 KBName:  ja12 007.jpg
Views: 671
Size:  49.1 KBName:  ja12 008.jpg
Views: 729
Size:  47.8 KBName:  ja12 009.jpg