Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 6 of 90 FirstFirst 12345678910111656 ... LastLast

Thread: TiCtOc pon di rock LIVE AND DIRECT **TRIP REPORT** On a Zero budget.

User Info Menu

tic gatwick is easy get off the train and look for the lifts, once out of lift your in the checking area easy

User Info Menu

you crazy, girl! Orange hair and a red face--nothing a little white rum won't cure. Tanning-- ya gotta start slow and build up-- 6 minutes every other day at most! The only time I have have ever used a tanning machine is pre-jamaica so I don't burn there or stand out as glaring white but I would never go in a machine twice in one day and wouldn't get to 12 mins till week 3. Blonde highlights? You are brunette, right? I am so confused but good for you for starting your adventure in style. Hope you can give us some pics and reports on-island.

User Info Menu

I am still here.

Still in my bed and I cannot sleep

It is midnight

I leave in 4 hours

My hair has now settled and it is a bit of a mess to be fair LOL but it's cool I can laugh at myself I will do it first before all of you HA.

BUT I do like the idea of it just not really the colour it is soooo obvious IT WAS A D.I.Y!
    It is a kind of light ginger
    My friends and family have all had a very good laugh this evening deciding what colour it is from very dirty blonde to orange to ginger to dark auburn

And then an extra laugh at the burnt red face but I have been working on the face with cold flannels and and after sun lotion and its going down my chest is red raw but I am going to be okay

I will not care an inch about all of this c@@@ when I get there!

I did not clean up very well for the burglars sorry burglars
    I just did not have the time

The rum punch went down well and my brother came and his girlfriend to visit
    Also my neighbour , my mother and father and my husbands family, It was all kind of impromptu and I cooked chicken in sauce with some sides and it worked out nice . It was like a little farewell party.
    It was a bit like I was leaving for good
    I wish!
    Would have to bring a few of them with me though if it were for real
    Well it is almost time to leave,
    4 hrs I have left so I may catch an hour sleep
    I hope all the alarms go off and the minibus driver turns up on time

crazy crazy adventure just to get to the airport if it is not too chaotic I will take photographs to explain what I mean.

Really dreading it to be honest but keeping a brave face so as not to set the husband off.He is already going mad about the amount of luggage and shouting about who is carrying what.
    So I have come to bed.
    I was thinking about a post I saw on here not too long ago. It was from a man was it muzicdoc? I am not sure who the poster was but it was a male and he went into great detail of how he pre-planned his packing and how to fold and roll and what to do with each and every thing.He would just DIE if he saw inside of my cases.

I have not even checked through them properly. I just vaguely know that most of my stuff I wanted was in the suitcase vicinity and now my suitcase is zipped shut.So here's to hoping!

All I want to do is get to my hotel sleep eat have a drink check the wifi and get into bed!

User Info Menu

happy travels tic! hope you at least get a little nap before your journey!

User Info Menu

Thanks Irieworld see you from the other side

User Info Menu

SAFE travels to you! Cant wait to read more on your trip.....Have a fabulous time!

User Info Menu

Wow...all I keep thinking of while reading this is the movie Home Alone where the whole family is trying to get in the airport shuttle bus in the morning after everyone overslept and it's chaotic with all the kids and luggage!!! Don't leave any kids behind! I think what I dread the most about vacationing is packing and getting to the airport! It's such a chore to figure out what you need, where everything is, and keeping track of all of it until you get to your hotel! I forgot my ENTIRE makeup bag one time and I almost died...now I get super paranoid when I pack and double check EVERYTHING. I feel for you but it will all be worth it in the end!
    "Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" R.N.M

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TizzyATX View Post
    agh. I bought shoes today and i was NOT supposed to....but only one pair

have a FABULOUS time TiCtOc

you got me already...I will be checking in for more thank you
    Hey Tizzy missed you there for a second thanks I will definately be keeping you all updated. Oh you all just wait until I put my hotel inspector head on. You ever watch that program?
    Maaan I could BE that program. I am staying at at least a handful of different places this year and every single one is going to get my full attention!
    The great the good the bad and the ugly.

User Info Menu

Have a whole lot of FUN~~~
    "I'll love you till the stars fall out of the sky "

:cool

User Info Menu

Rastagal my neighbour was just here laughing saying it is like home alone then he was upset saying we are leaving him like the boy in home alone!

I have made sure I have packed my knee length furry socks and pink fluffy dressing gown JUST INCASE which everyone here thinks is hilarious but you never know.

My tootsies get cold and I may want to go on the verandha and look at the sky or the stars or the moon or have a swing in my hammock.

It could be late it could be breezy then what would I do without my furry knee length socks and gown?
    I am really tired now and I leave in 3 hours but I am afraid if I fall asleep everyone will not wake up and I will miss my holiday!