Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 88 of 90 FirstFirst ... 38788384858687888990 LastLast

Thread: TiCtOc pon di rock LIVE AND DIRECT **TRIP REPORT** On a Zero budget.

User Info Menu

Re: TiCtOc pon di rock LIVE AND DIRECT **TRIP REPORT** On a Zero budget.

Looks like you were in Duncan's Bay with Ja Jewel and Barry!! Great place and great people there fi sure. Love, love your sense of adventure. Don't mind the haters...they haven't found out yet that life is to be enjoyed. Keep your posts coming....Loving it!
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

Only one thing is for sure, and you can't enjoy life when you DEAD! Nice to see you Yetta how you been doing girlie?

User Info Menu

nice!

User Info Menu

YES!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!Hello..................I am so happy to see you back in Jamaica!!!!!!!!!!! It took me a minute to find the pages of the new post.......but I got it mark now!!!!!!............ I'm buckled in and ready for the ride!!!!!!!!!!!! GO TICTOC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

User Info Menu

Keep on rockin' Tic you are a free spirit and I love your style Girllllllll!!!
    Last edited by Pisces; 05-24-2013 at 10:32 AM.

User Info Menu

Glad you got your cole slaw in early! Looks like you're already in your JA groove, have fun, love this stuff!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TiCtOc View Post
    Only one thing is for sure, and you can't enjoy life when you DEAD! Nice to see you Yetta how you been doing girlie?
    Doing well thank you!! Last visited for Christmas and New Years...great time as usual with many long time friends there also. Still regret not hitting the Traveler's party with you that year we were all there. Obviously, I have learned from my mistakes....LOL. Hit as many concerts as I could last trip. Great to have some of my dear friends there when I am....Bill doesn't enjoy reggae and concerts at all...plus, he likes to go to bed at 9-10pm. I am a night person and love, love my music just like he loves his fishing. So thank Jah...some old friends and people we both know and trust were there...and I could enjoy some reggae. Hard for me to hear in West Virginia, so it is my only chance. Hope to run into to you again in JA. Enjoy your holiday to the max!!! Keep those post coming gyal!!
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

Whats up Tic Toc???~You MIA???
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

I'm pretty sure she was staying with Family for a week or so and would be without connectivity.
    [/url]

Sometimes it's better to beg for forgiveness than ask for permission.

User Info Menu

TiCtOc,TiCtOc,TiCtOc....
    http://negril.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic9303_1.gif