Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 89 of 90 FirstFirst ... 397984858687888990 LastLast

Thread: TiCtOc pon di rock LIVE AND DIRECT **TRIP REPORT** On a Zero budget.

User Info Menu

Re: TiCtOc pon di rock LIVE AND DIRECT **TRIP REPORT** On a Zero budget.

Tic heres praying that all is well with the family.

User Info Menu

(((((((((((TiCtOc,TiCtOc,TiCtOc))))))))))) Where are you??? I pray that all is well with you're family. I am so missing your adventures!!!!! Please hurry back.....Please, Please, Please.

I enjoy your trip the best of any ever posted!!!!!!!!! YOU ROCK...................

User Info Menu

Hey Tic-Toc, nice meeting you last Tuesday night @ Legends ~~ hope you're enjoying your trip!!!!

PS. Got your note @ the No Limit before we left on Saturday ~~~~~ sorry we missed you ~~~~
    "Yeah, I'm cocky and I am arrogant. But that doesn't mean I'm not a nice person."

—Jeremy Roenick

User Info Menu

Cool Re: TiCtOc pon di rock LIVE AND DIRECT **TRIP REPORT** On a Zero budget.

Tic-Toc.... your trip report is amazing..... I was actually in the wonderful world of Negril during the 2nd week of December 2012 (my fourth time in 13 years).... but unfortunately I
    went with a female companion (newbie) that said she was all about the fun and the party, and the culture, etc... .... but sadly, learned that I think she would have been
    better off in the Bahamas or on a Florida beach being waited on..how can anyone complain on the most beautiful place in the world?..lol .. false advertising, yeah....

Wish I would have run into your one woman party train running through the island........

I tell people all the time about my Negril.... it's not for everyone, get plenty of rest PRIOR to your trip, and learn how to roll with things, and dammit,
    remember you are in someone else's hometown... act accordingly, but enjoy the experience...

You are the definition of that person.... imho.... and it shows and if I could had punched the eject button and gotten on the good time train during my
    stay, I would have welcomed the chance with open arms... woulda, coulda, shoulda.... I know that at one point I got to the end of my enjoyment of
    my companionship (she returned home 4 days early) and just roamed the beach all night with whatever drink and smoke I could find just to hear the ocean, and take in the enjoyment of meeting
    anyone and everyone,... even when it was dead, and I had no idea where to go or what was going on.... but it didn't matter because I was there

I envy you for your energy and enthusiasm for the place that I call mi second home... and the funniest thing about Negril to me is that I am not the most
    social person at home here in Texas... some would even say quiet or reserved, but then I get in Negril it brings something out of me that I can't explain
    or describe... and suddenly, everyone become friend or family, and I become open to the world and everything it has to offer....

Didn't mean to drag on... this is your report, and your time.... but I just want to say thank you for your report and pics and thank you for being you....
    you and all the great people of Jamaica are the reason the experience is what it is.... there is no place like home, and no place like Negril
    Last edited by Scott Rice; 06-11-2013 at 07:05 PM. Reason: Correction/addition

User Info Menu

Tic is doing fine! She has broken her laptop, thus no live trip reports!

SQWAAAAAWK!!!!
    "Enjoy Every Sandwich"-Warren Zevon

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Rice View Post
    ... but unfortunately I
    went with a female companion (newbie) my companionship (she returned home 4 days early)

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who leaves Negril 4 DAYS early!!!!!!!!!!!! You have got to be kidding me............I wish I could have taken her place.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Tropical62 View Post
    OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who leaves Negril 4 DAYS early!!!!!!!!!!!! You have got to be kidding me............I wish I could have taken her place.
    You know I tried to talk her into getting with the spirit of things and letting her hair down... but I think she had a different vision of what Negril was like.... even
    though I talked at length about Negril for months (I get long winded on Negril at times, maybe some of you can relate..grin)... but in the end, I wanted to save my own vacation... so I put her in a taxi and waved while thinking "Don't let the door hit ya...."... no worries, apologies TicToc for branching off amidst your trip report....

User Info Menu

Time to start another thread this is from 2011 it is now 2013 way too long to ramble on.

User Info Menu

Yep,maybe next time tic
    http://negril.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic9303_1.gif

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Angel View Post
    Time to start another thread this is from 2011 it is now 2013 way too long to ramble on.
    Its merely a continuation of Tic's Travels to JA....

And Tic DOES ramble on....just sayin!
    "Enjoy Every Sandwich"-Warren Zevon