Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 13 of 90 FirstFirst ... 3891011121314151617182363 ... LastLast

Thread: TiCtOc pon di rock LIVE AND DIRECT **TRIP REPORT** On a Zero budget.

User Info Menu

I loved seeing everyone and everyone looked fantastic it was a nice evening.Hope to catch you next time Captd
    Hold down the bar Midiri at Alfreds for me if you are coming!
    Thanks Yvonne ,Clarity

User Info Menu

I will tell you all about the NO Plan no problem dinner party tomorrow and upload all of my photographs too as I have a party I gotzta get to
    I got no money and no ride only some Pounds sterling so this will be an adventure already.I NEED MONEY AND A RIDE WORLD! Hotel said they got no money ??
    Front desk said ask bar - bar said ask front desk.I got a room call like a full blast alarm phone ring in the childrens bedroom when they were sleeping to come pay my 4 dollar bill I was not going to leave the country just yet for one sausage and small fries!

User Info Menu

What channel is reggae TV? I have yet to turn on a TV in Jamaica, so please excuse my ignorance.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TiCtOc View Post
    Jitterbug ~ My family ~ my immediate family are right here with me we are all staying together same apartment or do you mean the Jamaican family?
    no, i meant your immediate family, i must have misread what you said . . . i realize now that you are not including your family in your travels through negril as you refer to being and walking alone . . .

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bnewb View Post
    Tizzy...in addition to what Tic Toc will add...here's the link the Misako's website...
    http://negrildenail.com/
    Ahhh yeah...I remember checkin out her website now (negrilmom?)...saw it awhile back. I will have to pay her a visit someday. The eyelashes look amazing too. Thanks for the link!!

TiCtOc, hope you had FUN night last night can't wait to hear alllll bout it....with pics and flowery nails of course! I have a donut right here and I'm kinda waiting for you to get at it so i can get some coffee and read this shiz. Ok I might not wait, pretty hungry....
    Last edited by TizzyATX; 12-07-2011 at 10:38 AM.
    Stir IT UP

User Info Menu

so what has happened to our infamous Tic Toc........no word from her pon da rock today

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20

User Info Menu

I am anxiously awaiting pics and stories from last night too. Tic Toc posted on Facebook that she & Bert were out last night and that she was going to update her trip report this evening.
    [url=http://www.ticker.7910.org/eng]

The 1st time you travel to Negril, for the rest of your life, Negril travels with you.
    (taken from realnegril.com/beingees - Graffiti #13)

User Info Menu

Hello I have been having a ball a blast a fun filled time.

I will start with telling you all how the NO PLAN NO PROBLEM dinner party went at The Seastar inn on Monday.

I was running late I had been out all day so arrived at my hotel at 3.30pm the Seastar bus was due to come get me at 3.15pm but I forgot to call them I just wrote it on this board and nobody saw it but I did not know,
    I thought they had been and I missed them so I quickly threw on some leggings and a dress top jumped in a minibus and went with the family to The Seastar Inn.I got there around 4.15pm party was supposed to begin at 4pm SHARP LOL but I was fashionably late to my own dinner party!
    I could not believe I was late to my own dinner party and I was thinking I bet they are all sat there wondering where the heck I am so you can imagine my jaw drop and shock horror when the minibus pulled in and no - one was there OMG
    Where the hell are you all?OMG OMG OMG
    One man just one single man was sat at the bar - please be a boardie please be a boardie why has no-one come?
    So I said hi are you a boardie !
    So he said yes it was Midiri/fud
    so we had a quick chat and still no-one else came.about 5 minutes later, the longest 5 minutes of my life everyone started to turn up!
    Patty and Kopper were there
    Rob and Lisa
    Glenna and her husband
    Captd and family
    Midiri
    Jasmin
    Bert
    Cindy and her friend
    Tom H
    There was a couple there who I know the faces of and wanted to meet them and I have totally forgotten their boardie names and I never really got chance to speak as I thought we were all going to Coral seas Monday party afterwards but not everybody came so if you read this and it was you hello and sorry for being rude and did not get a chance to chat.
    There were some other boardies there too but I am rubbish with names.
    So we all arrived and everyone enjoyed happy hour 241 drinks soon we were all chatting and drinking.I was on rum from 4pm until 4am more about that later.
    Most of us ordered dinner there,Dinner was good , the children went and played pool and on the free computer and internet and Chris put on some really good music.I really liked the music that night and I forgot to tell him, Good choice.
    We stayed until about 7 or 8pm I think it was and I jumped in Rob and Lisas car with Jasmin and we headed out to Coral seas for the Monday night reggae show that the band HIYAH GRADE put on.
    More boardies followed
    The show was nice it was very good some good singers and the band played really well.
    Swallow sang he is a singer in Negril I have heard him sing lots of times and he is very good.There were a couple of other singers who were very good also but I never caught their names and I was drinking and dancing and hardly even took any photographs
    So Bert was showing me and Jasmin how to tango or salsa he was spinning us around.We had fun!
    Frankie the trumpet player was down there and then Anthony Able sang quite a few songs.
    So more spinning dancing and drinking.I have gone rum crazy since being here and I am taking a break from rum to write this! I have a bottle of iced water here right now.So hopefully everyone will start showing up at the Monday night events it was a nice evening I wish I would have taken some swimwear to have a swim too maybe I will next week..and the week after that and maybe the week after that

Sponsor

User Info Menu

You are my heroine ( lady hero not the drug not sure of the spelling)

User Info Menu

Name:  P1020415.jpg
Views: 671
Size:  53.0 KBName:  P1020425.jpg
Views: 675
Size:  55.6 KBName:  P1020426.jpg
Views: 667
Size:  50.5 KBName:  P1020427.jpg
Views: 654
Size:  47.3 KBName:  P1020416.jpg
Views: 662
Size:  58.1 KBName:  P1020417.jpg