Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hotels Must be doing well?

User Info Menu

Hotels Must be doing well?

Over the past 2 weeks I have contacted numerous hotels in Negril with regard to availability over Christmas and New year. These include Treehouse, Catcha, Crystal Waters, Rockhouse and Negril Escape.

I have even sent messages through Twitter.

With the exception of Rayon, thank you Miss Pansy I have had no replies. Is this usual?

I know a couple of the above are regulars on here so I would welcome their input.

User Info Menu

Re: Hotels Must be doing well?

I know Negril Escape is closed for the month of September, so that may be why you didn't get a response. Don't know about the others, but I think its unusual that you didn't hear from any of them.

Try sending your questions to Negril OneStop - they are very responsive and can probably respond to you with the availability of each of these hotels in a single e-mail. I would be surprised if some of these places are fully booked already.

User Info Menu

Mike,

Thank you for the heads up regarding Negril One Stop, I will definitely do this.

User Info Menu

Not sure why you haven't gotten a response from Treehouse. They are usually very prompt with their responses. You could PM boardie gailnegril directly as she is the owner.
    Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name JAH, and rejoice before him. KJV Psalm 68:4

User Info Menu

I got a reply from Crystal Waters, but it took a few attempts and several days. They were fully booked for early January.

User Info Menu

Negril hotels are notorious for poor response to emails. Just checked hotelscombined or kayak, plug in your dates, and you will see a list of available hotels. Not sure about the Christmas, but the rates for the fall are the lowest I have ever seen.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gerryg123 View Post
    Negril hotels are notorious for poor response to emails. Just checked hotelscombined or kayak, plug in your dates, and you will see a list of available hotels. Not sure about the Christmas, but the rates for the fall are the lowest I have ever seen.
    Another good site to check is Trivago. They will list all booking sites with availability and the prices on each site...doesn't always mean that the hotel is sold out though...the booking site can be sold out of rooms that they're allotted but the hotel may still have some. It's a good starting point. I got a great deal for Coco in November via Trivago on booking.com. A week or two ago, Negrilonestop advertised a special at Country Country over Xmas/New Years.

User Info Menu

Twitter? That might be a problem? email would be better, as stated a lot of hotels are closed right now for sprucing up maintenance and repairs.
    Trip #59 most of February

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyBaldhead View Post
    Over the past 2 weeks I have contacted numerous hotels in Negril with regard to availability over Christmas and New year. These include Treehouse, Catcha, Crystal Waters, Rockhouse and Negril Escape.

I have even sent messages through Twitter.

With the exception of Rayon, thank you Miss Pansy I have had no replies. Is this usual?

I know a couple of the above are regulars on here so I would welcome their input.
    What are your dates of travel
    Gail
    Treehouse

Sponsor

User Info Menu

Try Jays Hideway they may have space over Christmas
    www.jayshideaway.com