Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Beach Tales: Thursday

User Info Menu

Beach Tales: Thursday

Good morning from Negril!

Spent yesterday afternoon and evening up on the West End.
    Route taxi from CLP to roundabout, Value Master for some essentials, Scotia Bank for funds, 1st stop Mi Yard where preparations are under way for Pirate’s memorial on Monday, then route taxi to Seastar Lane.
    Just as I arrived at Seastar, the sky’s opened up for a heavy afternoon shower. Stacy did a great job behind the bar!

Once the rain stopped we walked to Rummaz a new place at 179 One Love Lane, previously it was the Hungry Lion.
    Geena has done a great job cleaning and painting the new place.
    Rummaz is definitely the new “Hot Spot” in the West End!
    Please stop by for a cold one and enjoy!

Route taxi to Canoe and had a nice chat with Kirby. Can’t beat the view from Canoe! Had the jerk shrimp and fries, both were yummy!

Things get a bit hazy after that, but eventually ended up back at CLP!,

Taking it easy today and letting sand gravity have its way with me!

Enjoy,
    VVHT

User Info Menu

Re: Beach Tales: Thursday

Quote Originally Posted by VVHT View Post
    Good morning from Negril!

Spent yesterday afternoon and evening up on the West End.
    Route taxi from CLP to roundabout, Value Master for some essentials, Scotia Bank for funds, 1st stop Mi Yard where preparations are under way for Pirate’s memorial on Monday, then route taxi to Seastar Lane.
    Just as I arrived at Seastar, the sky’s opened up for a heavy afternoon shower. Stacy did a great job behind the bar!

Once the rain stopped we walked to Rummaz a new place at 179 One Love Lane, previously it was the Hungry Lion.
    Geena has done a great job cleaning and painting the new place.
    Rummaz is definitely the new “Hot Spot” in the West End!
    Please stop by for a cold one and enjoy!

Route taxi to Canoe and had a nice chat with Kirby. Can’t beat the view from Canoe! Had the jerk shrimp and fries, both were yummy!

Things get a bit hazy after that, but eventually ended up back at CLP!,

Taking it easy today and letting sand gravity have its way with me!

Enjoy,
    VVHT
    Things get a bit hazy after that, but eventually ended up back at CLP/]
    LOL

User Info Menu

Re: Beach Tales: Thursday

Newbie to the board, but this will be our third time in Negril. We'll be there tomorrow! Staying at NBCC, in Jean's unit. Can't wait! You're giving us lots of good ideas ☺️