Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cafe GOA

User Info Menu

Re: Cafe GOA

I always enjoyed visiting there. The banana pancakes were delicious! The webcasts were nice to watch also....so relaxing!

User Info Menu

What happened with Selina? Where is she now?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jamerican71 View Post
    What happened with Selina? Where is she now?
    Selina left Jamaica looong ago...if memory serves me right...maybe 12-13 years ago.

User Info Menu

Just for what it's worth...... The story I was told is that Selina left and went to Canada with a person she met at the restaurant....... Hence the name change to Cafe GOA....... Because Selina goaway......

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by kwhizz View Post
    Just for what it's worth...... The story I was told is that Selina left and went to Canada with a person she met at the restaurant....... Hence the name change to Cafe GOA....... Because Selina goaway......
    I've heard many, many rumours over the years...but not that one.

User Info Menu

I remember two beautiful young children waiting to be picked up for school each morning. They must be young adults by now. How time flies! I also remember their kitten with the cast on its leg. I know I have a picture of it somewhere.

User Info Menu

I remember Chopper the Yard Dog....

Oh the memories....

Enjoy,

VVHT

User Info Menu

Selina’s Coffee Bar

User Info Menu

She’s in Canada

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by kwhizz View Post
    That’s not how Selina tells it.
    Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name JAH, and rejoice before him. KJV Psalm 68:4