Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sun Beach and Best in the West

User Info Menu

Sun Beach and Best in the West

Am headed down in a few weeks and staying on the Cliffs. I do want to spend a day on the beach. Was thinking the wife and I would go to Sun Beach to grab a few chairs and drinks, and then eat lunch at Best in the West. Anywhere else in that area of the beach we should go?
    Free Vybz Kartel

User Info Menu

Re: Sun Beach and Best in the West

TuffGong,

About 500 yards south on the beach from Sun Beach is Tony's Hut. Very cool chill at Tony's and if Tony is working, he is a very cool dude.
    100 yards further south on the beach is Flag City, Nash and his crew can keep you entertained for hours!

I was at Best in the West in April and it was excellent. Big portions at a decent price.

Enjoy,

VVHT

User Info Menu

Heading south of Sun Beach, before Tony's, if you're late in the afternoon, you can stop at the Coco Lapalm 2for1 happy hour, you can also stop at Indies 957 (the White Sands Bar), Rondel, and past Flag City you can stop at Woodstock, and Sunny Side (you can try Roots and Alfred's too but during the day, they're usually slow this time of year). Heading North of Sun Beach, you can always try Margarittaville.

User Info Menu

We were at Sun Beach yesterday (and most days, as that's our spot). We all had the jerk chicken there and it was fantastic. Might save you a walk.

User Info Menu

Does Tony's have beach chairs? My wife worships the sun and we are looking for somewhere we can enjoy the day, both eating and drinking while my wife gets some rays.
    Free Vybz Kartel

User Info Menu

Nope, you'll find beach chairs at White Sands, Woodstock, Roots and Margaritaville though.

User Info Menu

Firefly has 2$ stripes from 12-2..and 5$ apps

User Info Menu

Firefly is a great hangout. Those appetizers are really good. Thanks for sharing Fargoman. You're an "alright guy" mon'

User Info Menu

Name:  20210825_120906.jpg
Views: 595
Size:  7.08 MBName:  20210825_120906.jpg
Views: 595
Size:  7.08 MB My wife enjoying a cold one at Firefly during our August visit. Nice stop!

visit

User Info Menu

Great pics! Beautiful lady!!
    Free Vybz Kartel