Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Yamon red stripe cat

User Info Menu

Yamon red stripe cat

anyone seen Myrna aka hat lady on the beach. she runs the cruise but last couple visits she has been off the island

Administrator

User Info Menu

Re: Yamon red stripe cat

I just spoke with Myrna, she is enjoying her time in foreign! She said to contact Isha at the shop for any catamaran information or reservations.

I glad she is enjoying herself, she has been working too hard for decades!
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Does anyone know who owns that vessel? The only reason I ask is this: on our flight from ORD to MBJ this past October, a guy was walking down the aisle with a jacket on from a business in our hometown. We live in a small city (32,000) and I thought it most strange he would have this jacket on (it was a midsize bakery that was stitched on his jacket). So I said hello, asked about his jacket, and he smiled. Then, curiously, his seat was right next to ours! So after he sat down I asked him about the jacket. He said it was from a friend who had visited him in JA. I asked what he did in JA and said he owned the Red Stripe catamaran. He was a skinny, older guy, maybe in his 50s or early 60s. I thought he was in the Chicago area because he was building a house near Lake Geneva, which is a popular vacation spot in Wisconsin. He took the bus from MBJ to Negril, which I thought a touch curious given what I perceived his income/wealth.
    Anyone know this guy?
    Free Vybz Kartel

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TuffGong View Post
    Does anyone know who owns that vessel? The only reason I ask is this: on our flight from ORD to MBJ this past October, a guy was walking down the aisle with a jacket on from a business in our hometown. We live in a small city (32,000) and I thought it most strange he would have this jacket on (it was a midsize bakery that was stitched on his jacket). So I said hello, asked about his jacket, and he smiled. Then, curiously, his seat was right next to ours! So after he sat down I asked him about the jacket. He said it was from a friend who had visited him in JA. I asked what he did in JA and said he owned the Red Stripe catamaran. He was a skinny, older guy, maybe in his 50s or early 60s. I thought he was in the Chicago area because he was building a house near Lake Geneva, which is a popular vacation spot in Wisconsin. He took the bus from MBJ to Negril, which I thought a touch curious given what I perceived his income/wealth.
    Anyone know this guy?
    Yes, I know JJ. Since you met him this past October, what he was saying was not the full truth, but also not a lie. As fact checkers like to say, it was "misleading".

Myrna is the one who owns and operates the Red Stripe Catamarans!
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Interesting. He was a very nice guy to talk to, and gave us a card for the catamaran.

On a side note, he was fascinated by the show "Cheaters" which he watched nearly nonstop from Chicago to MBJ. That made me chuckle. We flew on October 30 from Chicago, morning flight.
    Free Vybz Kartel