Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: online customs form

User Info Menu

online customs form

anyone use this and where to find it?

User Info Menu

Re: online customs form

enterjamaica.com

User Info Menu

tanks.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Striper,

Often the online forms system is down, so be sure to get the paper copy for everyone incase you need it.
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Yes indeed our plan for sure.

User Info Menu

How does the online form work with the kiosks? Is it normally faster to use kiosk or agent? WHat is the advantage of the online if you have the paper?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BeachTramp View Post
    How does the online form work with the kiosks? Is it normally faster to use kiosk or agent? WHat is the advantage of the online if you have the paper?
    Direct link for the form is here https://enterjamaica.com/. If you complete the online C5 form, you do not use the Kisosk prior to the arrival hall. When you enter the arrival hall (end of ramp) tell the customs person you are electronic. They will direct you to an arrivals queue.

Couple of issues and recommendations.
    1) Turn ff your Pop-Up and Ad Blockers on the C5 website (https://enterjamaica.com/)
    2) At the end of submitting your information, you DO NOT receive a confirmation. Why they do not send a confirmation to your email is, well, very Jamaican.
    3) I had one occasion (2 trips a year since they started this) where they found my submission but not the misses! Since we wanted to stay together, we both had to do the manual form process. Lost time!
    4) I print out the form before submission, but suspect if there is a problem it will be useless.
    5) It seems hit or miss, although last stretch in Nov 22' was problem free.

At the end of the day, when it works, it seems to save time. Regardless, the process is flawed, confusing and unpredictable. Best of luck!

User Info Menu

We had the online registration and when we got in line before the Kiosks I told the person we had the online registration......She said it didn't matter and we still had to wait in line to use the kiosks..... What a mess....Completely unorganized .........Two hours to get thru and it was nowhere as busy as the Saturdays in Winter.......

Ken