Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Montego Bay Airport Arrival

User Info Menu

Montego Bay Airport Arrival

We have been coming to Jamaica for 35 years......... I always get Club Mobay..... We decided at the last minute to do another trip and Club MoBay was not available
    .....LOL....I thought how bad could it be........ NEVER Again... Completely dis-organized....two hours to get thru Immigration and it wasn't even super busy like weekends.........If you are coming get Club Mobay and keep your blood pressure down

Ken
    Last edited by kwhizz; 04-22-2023 at 08:03 AM.

User Info Menu

Re: Montego Bay Airport Arrival

I guess it all depends at what time your flight comes in and how many other planes are landing around the same time, cause the times I have landed at Mobay Ive never had any trouble, 15 minute wait maximum. The walk there takes longer than the wait itself :-D
    All my flights have been coming in at the end of the afternoon, it's not so busy at the airport at that time.

User Info Menu

Re: Montego Bay Airport Arrival

I look at it as insurance towards peace of mind. A few weeks ago when we arrived it was so-so busy but our Club Mobay rep got us thru in record time maybe 25 minutes out the door tops. So naturally I questioned myself should I have saved some money ...... but fast forward to departure day and it was an absolute zoo! Our club Mobay rep that day definitely saved us time as well I forgot to turn my room key in and the Club Mobay manager had me write down our hotel info took the key and said they'll have a driver take it back that same afternoon! How's that for service?! Not to mention we thought the food in the lounge was much improved and the drinks are always appreciated. Club Mobay every time for us.