Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: The Pastry Place at Boardwalk!

Administrator

User Info Menu

The Pastry Place at Boardwalk!

After heading to the dreaded bank today at Boardwalk Shopping Center, I followed this incredible scent to "The Pastry Place". Located in the far right corner of the plaza (looking from NCB - the dreaded bank), I opened the door and was greeted by incredible aroma's of all kinds!

It was lunch time and the Boardwalk store workers were filling the place. Just to make my job easier - I took pics of the outside, the pastry counter and today's menu!

Brown stew beef was my choice today!

Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Re: The Pastry Place at Boardwalk!

Rob, thanks for the post and pics!
    After my ATM & Hi Lo run at Boardwalk, now I can stop for a snack!!!
    Never had potato pudding!!!

Enjoy,

VVHT

User Info Menu

Re: The Pastry Place at Boardwalk!

Quote Originally Posted by VVHT View Post
    Rob, thanks for the post and pics!
    After my ATM & Hi Lo run at Boardwalk, now I can stop for a snack!!!
    Never had potato pudding!!!

Enjoy,

VVHT
    Happy/All...if you see someone or just like the shop Rob posted about selling sweet potato or cornmeal pudding...grab a slice!!! It's so amazingly good!

There's a gentleman that walks the beach with a container selling both puddings and also sold a fish on cocoa bread sandwich. He sold mainly to beach workers but was also happy selling to visitors. He can be hard to find...but don't hesitate to buy if you see him.