Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: The Psily Shop

User Info Menu

The Psily Shop

Has anyone been to the Psily Shop? What do you think?

Administrator

User Info Menu

Re: The Psily Shop

I am still trying to locate this place. Could be a small shop in one of the All Inclusives? No one here seems to know.

That being said psilocybin is available at many places in Negril. From micro dosed measured doses to "take your chances and maybe see God" strength tea.

I have always been partial to Window Pane, I was micro dosing over 30 years ago.

But I have not been able to locate the shop yet.

If you know where it is, give us a clue.
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Rob, no address on their web page, but google maps indicates it is at or near Chances on the beach south of Idle Awhile Villas.

User Info Menu

tarheel, I have not been to the Psily Shop, but will try to locate it on my next reach at the end of July.
    I have been to Cone, Cup & Stick located near the front gate to Catcha Falling Star and directly across the street from Seastar Lane.
    My first experience was with the Patoo chocolate bar. It has three sections. 4g bar.
    I took one of the three pieces on three separate days and had a decent experience. It did require me to lay down for about an hour or so.

On a different trip, a buddy of mine bought the dried Patoo Mushrooms from a different venue. He consumed the entire bag in the course of several hours and didn't get much out of it.

My recollection is both products were about $90 US. I was pleased with my experience, but my buddy was not.

Enjoy,

VVHT

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    I am still trying to locate this place. Could be a small shop in one of the All Inclusives? No one here seems to know.

That being said psilocybin is available at many places in Negril. From micro dosed measured doses to "take your chances and maybe see God" strength tea.

I have always been partial to Window Pane, I was micro dosing over 30 years ago.

But I have not been able to locate the shop yet.

If you know where it is, give us a clue.
    Rob,
    The Psily Shop was in a link in this article about mushroom tourism in Jamaica
    https://www.vice.com/en/article/5d9d...legal-loophole
    The website shows several locations in Jamaica with one of them appearing to be close to Chances on the beach
    H

User Info Menu

Walked passed Chances this morning…here’s the sign.

User Info Menu

I can't find any online reviews of this place so wanted to see if there were any here. Reading through some of the threads, it seems like experiences vary greatly. I have never experimented with mushrooms but was thinking of trying them during our next trip. It just doesn't sound like there is a reliable place to source quality mushroom products. We saw the Psily Shop sign during our last visit, but didn't walk over to check it out.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NRV View Post
    Walked passed Chances this morning?here?s the sign.
    Noticed this place last August on one of our morning beach walks. I asked my wife if she was interested in getting Psily, she was not amused.
    Last edited by JohnNYC; 06-21-2024 at 12:39 PM.