If you’re going to be in Negril (or anywhere else in Jamaica) and want to have the most beautiful possible experience, Mr. And Mrs. Shrooms are your ticket to paradise.

Whether you want to explore the depths of your own mind, heal past trauma, spend time thinking about society and why we do the things we do, or you just want to turn your party up to level 11, Mr. And Mrs. Shrooms have the products that will get you where you want to go.

Everything they offer is safe, reliable, grown by them, packaged and labeled with everything you need to know to make the best use of their psychedelic mushrooms. They grow multiple strains (albino penis envy, b+, and golden teachers), they sell them just as as they grow, or honey glazed, and they also sell mushroom chocolates, gummies, and teas for those with sensitive stomachs. They also sell microdosing products for those who don’t want to go so far out.

I was there for a week this June and I tried just about everything they had to offer. It was incredible and I had the best vacation of my life as a result. I toured the farm as well which was beautiful and I learned a lot about how they do what they do as they walked me through every step of their grow operation.

They deliver, they can arrange transportation for you if you want to come take the tour or go on a guided trip, Mr. and Mrs. Mushrooms are kind, honest, good people who will make you feel safe and welcome and are there to ensure that you have the experience of a lifetime. They did all those things for me and I am so grateful to have met such wonderful people and I credit them with giving me the vacation of a lifetime as well as ridding me of a lot of stress, grief, and grudges I was holding on to.

That’s why I have made it my mission to inform as many people as possible about the amazing opportunity that is available in Negril. Check out the website and get in contact with Mr. and Mrs. Shrooms and have the experience that you deserve while you’re in Jamaica.

Mrandmrsshrooms.godaddysites.com

Thank you for reading,