Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: New Gold Nugget Super Store - Now Open!

Administrator

User Info Menu

New Gold Nugget Super Store - Now Open!

Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Re: New Gold Nugget Super Store - Now Open!

Thanks for the tour Rob. It’s always nice to see what is available locally. For so many years if you needed something while there it had to come with you or it required a stop in MoBay. Where is the Gold Nugget located?

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rumlover View Post
    Thanks for the tour Rob. It’s always nice to see what is available locally. For so many years if you needed something while there it had to come with you or it required a stop in MoBay. Where is the Gold Nugget located?
    Ah, forgot to add it to the Google Map yesterday. I am starting the process right now so let's see how long it takes!

Administrator

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Looks great! Mastercraft tools are a Canadian Tire brand here in the Great White North. Wonder if they are somehow affiliated.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Fisher Branch View Post
    Looks great! Mastercraft tools are a Canadian Tire brand here in the Great White North. Wonder if they are somehow affiliated.
    I was told by the owner most items are imported from Canada!

Administrator

User Info Menu

Fisher,

I just checked with the owner and the Mastercraft are the same ones at Canadian Tire. In fact, the air fryer I want is also the same one featured in Canadian stores!

Sweet man !

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Fisher,

I just checked with the owner and the Mastercraft are the same ones at Canadian Tire. In fact, the air fryer I want is also the same one featured in Canadian stores!

Sweet man !
    The store looks great. I will definitely be checking it out in February.

User Info Menu

We were in Negril last week. We visited the store. They are still a work in progress as far as stocking the store goes. The thing that really impressed us was how friendly and helpful the staff were. Very attentive and willing to help find anything we needed and they took note of the things that we didn't find in the store and said they were adding a lot of them in the future. Can't wait for future visits with a more comprehensively stocked store. The items we did purchase (a broom, a dustpan, a toilet brush, various scrubbing sponges, and a bag of cleaning rags) were priced competitively in our opinion. Sorry no pics, totally forgot to take any.

M&M

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Monty&Melo View Post
    We were in Negril last week. We visited the store. They are still a work in progress as far as stocking the store goes. The thing that really impressed us was how friendly and helpful the staff were. Very attentive and willing to help find anything we needed and they took note of the things that we didn't find in the store and said they were adding a lot of them in the future. Can't wait for future visits with a more comprehensively stocked store. The items we did purchase (a broom, a dustpan, a toilet brush, various scrubbing sponges, and a bag of cleaning rags) were priced competitively in our opinion. Sorry no pics, totally forgot to take any.

M&M
    Damn, I was hoping for a peek at that toilet brush!