Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: A Public Service Announcement from Tina Samuels of Ambitious Resort

Administrator

User Info Menu

A Public Service Announcement from Tina Samuels of Ambitious Resort

PSA for Negril
    This is out of character for me because this guy is so irrelevant to my life. However, I was told this needs to be shared.

Mr Gittleson was never hired at Ambitious Resort. He doesn’t have a TRN or a work permit for Jamaica.
    What contract did he sign or what employee paperwork he completed.

This guy told me he could have all the rooms at the hotel booked all year round. As a business woman of course I was interested. Therefore, I offered him the standard reservation referral that I pay to anyone who refers a guest to the hotel (such as Expedia, booking.com or locals).

He stayed at the hotel on two different occasions for free last year. He didn’t pay ONE JMD. All I ask of him was to tip my staff that took care of him while he stayed. He never tipped any staff. I honestly thought this was a guy that LOVED NEGRIL and just couldn’t afford to visit as much as he would like. I asked him to leave the hotel because I was told by locals and other guest that this guy was very disrespectful to locals. Because he was Gerry 123 he was a superstar he didn’t have to pay for anything he wanted while in Negril.

I can go on an on about this guy but that’s really not for me to do. My only purpose for this message is to make it clear that he never was hired as a manager at Ambitious Resort.

Please if you know him let him know please don’t speak on me or my husband. We are in a place where God is still working on us! Karma is right around the corner and she always bring her goons!

Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Re: A Public Service Announcement from Tina Samuels of Ambitious Resort

I think that nutjob has worn out his welcome....

User Info Menu

"so incompetent and foolishly stubborn that they rejected my ideas" says a lot about where this is coming from. By any chance, did he try the mushrooms?
    Last edited by JohnNYC; 08-07-2023 at 07:37 PM.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JohnNYC View Post
    "so incompetent and foolishly stubborn that they rejected my ideas"
    Silly Hats Only? Rejected!

Name:  sillyHatsimages.jpg
Views: 550
Size:  6.6 KB

User Info Menu

Sadly this isn't the first story like this about him and I doubt it will be the last. He has burned a lot of bridges in Negril when it comes to the locals who live there and how they feel about his treatment of them.
    Last edited by Corey K; 08-10-2023 at 09:12 AM. Reason: typo

User Info Menu

He makes used-car salesmen and shyster real-estate agents look good