Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Clamato juice

User Info Menu

Clamato juice

Wondering if anyone knows the current price on a jug of clamato juice at any of the grocery stores around. Usually the green value master and the Hi-Lo had a supply of one liter jugs. Trying to figure out my weight allowances for packing. Thanks
    If you are worried about something, do something about it. If there is nothing you can do, why worry!

User Info Menu

Re: Clamato juice

From one Winnipeger to another, bring as much as you can. Clamato is available at the Green Grocer and HiLo but the price might be hard to swallow (pun intended). The last Time I checked the price for the small 900ml jug was about $1,200J.
    Go Bombers!!

Administrator

User Info Menu

Green Store about an hour ago:

Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Green Store about an hour ago:

No Sah!!!!!

User Info Menu

I'm going to have to try the clamato juice at some point. I am a Bloody Mary and Bloody Maria fan but with our northern neighbors' obsession with this stuff, I think I am missing out! You don't mix beer in there or chase it with beer like the Wisconsin people do, do you?

User Info Menu

Caesar Pleaser powder will be packed instead. Thanks folks.
    If you are worried about something, do something about it. If there is nothing you can do, why worry!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Odinson View Post
    I'm going to have to try the clamato juice at some point. I am a Bloody Mary and Bloody Maria fan but with our northern neighbors' obsession with this stuff, I think I am missing out! You don't mix beer in there or chase it with beer like the Wisconsin people do, do you?
    The good lord himself gave us two hands. One to hold the beer and one to hold the Cesar!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by brownsd54 View Post
    The good lord himself gave us two hands. One to hold the beer and one to hold the Cesar!!
    Well now I am excited to try a Caesar. Maybe while watching my favorite Canadian export on 10Oct vs the Penguins.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Odinson View Post
    Oh yeah, you bet we do. Beer and clam is the breakfast of champions.

User Info Menu

The Canoe has a great Caesar !