Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Richie's on the Beach

User Info Menu

Richie's on the Beach

I've seen this place advertised for awhile and the pictures look decent. My question is why is it called Richie's on the Beach? The maps I've seen show it inland.

User Info Menu

Re: Richie's on the Beach

Never mind, I figured it out.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Well, that is easily confused. According to one of the hotel booking pages it is nowhere near the Seven Mile Beach. Probably at least a half hour walk.:

What's nearby

• On a private beach
    • Seven Mile Beach - 8 min drive
    • Negril Cliffs - 10 min drive
    • Kool Runnings Water Park - 16 min drive
    • Bloody Bay - 17 min drive
    • Bloody Bay Beach - 24 min drive
    • Hedonism II - 27 min drive
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

It's in Little Bay near Little London...approx. (according to google map) 32 min drive from Negril.
    I'm sure we've done it faster but,only in the years the roads were repaired and still never in 8 min...Robbbb!! 😁
    It's located across the road from a fisherman's beach.

User Info Menu

It appears they have two spots. The one Rob described and then the one Bnewb did. That's why I said never mind, I figured it out. I searched around a map and found two locations with the same name. One is inland nowhere near water and the other is way outside Negril either on the water or across the street where Bnewb described.
    Last edited by Corey K; 08-21-2023 at 01:17 PM.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Corey K View Post
    It appears they have two spots. The one Rob described and then the one Bnewb did. That's why I said never mind, I figured it out. I searched around a map and found two locations with the same name. One is inland nowhere near water and the other is way outside Negril either on the water or across the street where Bnewb described.
    The map showing the property as inland is incorrect.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bnewb View Post
    The map showing the property as inland is incorrect.
    Thanks

User Info Menu

I've stayed at the one in Little Bay - it's a great place. Country road vibes - soak them up from a hammock on the sweet 2nd floor deck. Chill community bar downstairs. Snorkeling out the front door. Great host and excellent home cooking.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MarkY View Post
    I've stayed at the one in Little Bay - it's a great place. Country road vibes - soak them up from a hammock on the sweet 2nd floor deck. Chill community bar downstairs. Snorkeling out the front door. Great host and excellent home cooking.
    Might have to check it out some time. Sounds like a good spot to get away from the hustle and bustle.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Corey K View Post
    Might have to check it out some time. Sounds like a good spot to get away from the hustle and bustle.
    Some old timers say Little Bay is like Negril in the 70's. But with running water and electricity.

You will feel that you have the place to yourself, because you pretty much do.

No night life and just a handful of places to go. If you want to get away from most all other people, Little Bay is a place to check out.
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!