Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Rocknrollfarmer US reggae concerts and suggestions

User Info Menu

Rocknrollfarmer US reggae concerts and suggestions

Whaagwaan fargomon'....You said here, as up in Fargo? Just remember, it's the nectar of the Gods. $5.00 US? Huh...Is it being offered around town? Do they have RS Light? After all is said and done..."It is what it is" I dunno. One love. Stephen Marley Fargo, ND Sept. 11....yamon'. Peace.

User Info Menu

Re: Beer prices and Cost of Living

Hey...kinda a neat little discussion going on. Fun. I'll get a couple Red Stripes at The Wailers concert in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, tommorrow night. And I'll get back to ya on da price mon'. Let's go around the world....Beer is proof, that god loves us and wants us to be happy. Ben Franklin. I should ask the bartender for a Hot Red Stripe. Peace.

User Info Menu

Re: Beer prices and Cost of Living

Ok mon' getting back to you on the price of a Red Stripe at The Wailers concert in Sioux Falls, SD last night. There was NO Red Stripe to be found, Even some other bars. Bud Light was $5.00 . The concert was amazing!! It was like being at a Bob Marley concert. They were that good. It sure would be cool AND Irie, if the Wailers could play in Negril around Bob's birthday. Somebody mention this to Damian at Woodstock??? I did with the manager of The Wailers. But , anyhoo check 'em out if they are close by your town. They are VERY busy in their schedule. One love everybody!

Administrator

User Info Menu

Rocknrollfarmer US reggae concerts

Since the Beer prices and Cost of Living thread is being hijacked about concert information in the US and concert suggestions in Negril, we are moving those posts to this thread!
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

Administrator

User Info Menu

Re: Rocknrollfarmer US reggae concerts and suggestions

Since Kubba of MXIII passed, Negril lost its connection to the Marley Family for concerts. I am not sure Damian at Woodstock would be able to secure The Wailers or any of the Marleys for the Bob Marely birthday week festivities. They have been having the big shows in Miami the last few pre-Covid years. My favorite show in Negril was the one back on Feb. 3rd, 1997, Kubba got an amazing line up - to believe it you have to see it! Click on the links below!

https://www.realnegril.com/beingees/nn040297.htm

https://www.realnegril.com/beingees/ne040297.htm

What an incredible night!

Hanging backstage with the family is a memory I will never forget, even with the ganja assistance!

Miss you Kubba. We all miss you, man!
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!