Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Question for Rob

User Info Menu

Cool Question for Rob

Coming for a month in February. Have bad arthritis and have to leave my gummy’s at home. Hate to smoke. Is there a safe legal place to purchase?

Administrator

User Info Menu

Re: Question for Rob

Quote Originally Posted by negrilmaven View Post
    Coming for a month in February. Have bad arthritis and have to leave my gummy’s at home. Hate to smoke. Is there a safe legal place to purchase?
    Yes there is! Please read JohnNYC's trip report. He mentions both a great place and one to avoid.
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Forget the name of the place, but it's directly above Mathew's in Boardwalk Shopping Center. As you enter the shopping center parking lot, it's to your left on the 2nd floor. Can't miss it. I prefer not to smoke and typically vape THC for my pain. Sam had vape cartridges $35g (same quality as US), gummies for $25 (I think) pk of 10. He also had tinctures, bud and multiple ointments THC & CBD for medicinal use. These are all commercially packaged, and I trust a brick & mortar place over some guy on the beach with a baggie. Sam's a great guy. No aggressive sales pitches. Just talk to him and he will set you up with what you need at very reasonable prices.
    I strongly discourage buying any edibles on the beach. If you're into edibles, I hear there's great places in Negril to get Potcorn, brownies, ice cream and others at respectable establishments.
    Last edited by JohnNYC; 08-26-2023 at 08:52 AM.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by negrilmaven View Post
    Island Strains in MoBay on the Hip Strip

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jamerican71 View Post
    Island Strains in MoBay on the Hip Strip
    The Soap Factory is above Mathew's in Boardwalk Plaza. Highly recommend dropping in to see them as they know what they're talking about. I wouldn't stop at the one on the hip strip. They are idiots there. They just want you to buy so they can party with you.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by brownsd54 View Post
    The Soap Factory is above Mathew's in Boardwalk Plaza. Highly recommend dropping in to see them as they know what they're talking about. I wouldn't stop at the one on the hip strip. They are idiots there. They just want you to buy so they can party with you.
    That wasn't my experience at all. I've stopped there many times and never been disappointed.

User Info Menu

I thought I noticed a Soap Factory on the west end. Is this a 2nd location? Wasn't sure about the name of the place above Matthews, but I highly (no pun intended) recommend him (Sam).

User Info Menu

Check out Hedo Weedo, you can read about it on the internet.

User Info Menu

Hedo charges $50 for a half gram vape vs the place at Boardwalk Shopping $35 for 1 gm
    For flower they charge $13 a gram, when Sam gave me 1/8 oz (3.5 gm) for $20, and threw an extra big bud in.
    In my opinion no comparison.
    Besides, If my wife caught me on Hedo property (after my history there) it would be game over.