Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: M&M Birthday Trip Report

User Info Menu

Re: M&M Birthday Trip Report

Finishing up as most of you can probably figure out what we did the rest of the week. Beach, Bars, Red Ground, repeat, repeat, repeat. We did switch up the last day and joined some friends at Tensing Pen for dinner. We are usually Catcha people (we have stayed there a few times) and we had visited Tensing during the day when friends stayed there, but we had never done dinner and decided to give it a chance. So glad we did. The food was great and the view was spectacular. I'd give the bar scene at Ivan's (at Catcha) an edge when it comes to vibe, but the food and the view were neck and neck in our opinion. I had the Seafood Pasta (spicy please!!), Melo had the Nut Crusted Snapper and they were both wonderful, sorry no food pics because, well you know, we were hungry and they had a bar there so we sort of forgot.

All and all we had a great trip. August is normally very slow, but it seemed busier this year. It was hot, but it was also hot at home in Louisville, KY and the Ohio River swimming is no match for the Caribbean Sea, so we very much enjoyed that part of the trip. We'll be back in December for our anniversary, already counting the days!!!

A few pics from our dinner at Tensing Pen:

The pool
    Name:  Pool.jpg
Views: 345
Size:  1.37 MB

Early sunset when the sun is above the horizon
    Name:  SunsetEarly.jpg
Views: 323
Size:  1.02 MB

The famous bridge (I have been known to jump off from here)
    Name:  bridge.jpg
Views: 363
Size:  1.24 MB

Sunset after the sun has gone below the horizon (my favorite part by far!!)
    Name:  Sunset Late.jpg
Views: 345
Size:  878.7 KB

User Info Menu

We have never been to Tensing Pen. Looks very nice! We fell in love with Catcha and always go back there. Thanks for sharing the beautiful photos.

User Info Menu

M&M,

Great photos and appreciate the trip report!

I'm sure I'll see you two at Tony's Hut again!

Enjoy,

VVHT aka Happy