Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Tours

User Info Menu

Tours

We will be in Negril March 30 to April 6. Looking for recommendations for tours within an hour or so of the cliffs. We'll have out 14 and 12 year old daughters with us.

User Info Menu

Re: Tours

Mayfield Falls, Blue Hole, Barney's Hummingbird, Sav market on a Saturday, Jamaican Giants.
    Regards,
    Bob

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly Adams View Post
    We will be in Negril March 30 to April 6. Looking for recommendations for tours within an hour or so of the cliffs. We'll have out 14 and 12 year old daughters with us.
    I will add Blue Hole Mineral Spring in Brighton (20 minutes), Black River Crocodile Safari (1 hour), Roaring River (45 minutes), and of course just staying in Negril and hiring a glass bottom boat for snorkeling and then an island picnic on Booby Cay is fun for kids that age.

User Info Menu

No suggestions here...but I just wanted to welcome you to the board. There are about 1000 years of accumulated experience represented by the posters here. I'm sure you'll get lots of good recommendations.

User Info Menu

Benta River Falls & the Rastasafari Experience