Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Foote Prints Remodel

User Info Menu

Foote Prints Remodel

Anyone have some pictures of the remodeling going on at Foote Prints? At least they're supposed to be remodeling it.
    [https://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10747;130/st/20200201/e/JA+Vacation/k/51b9/event.png]

Administrator

User Info Menu

Re: Foote Prints Remodel

Quote Originally Posted by Bobmac View Post
    Anyone have some pictures of the remodeling going on at Foote Prints? At least they're supposed to be remodeling it.
    While unique in style, the property was not the most efficiently designed. Now this is the Negril rumor mill which is about as accurate as a 10 day weather forecast, but the latest is it will be bulldozed and rebuilt. It is a quite old property and to get it up to code may be too costly.

But I did always like the design.
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Thanks Rob, I know they were planning on tearing down the bar and restaurant but I thought they were going to rework the rest of the property. I was just curious to see if they were making any progress.
    [https://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10747;130/st/20200201/e/JA+Vacation/k/51b9/event.png]

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bobmac View Post
    Thanks Rob, I know they were planning on tearing down the bar and restaurant but I thought they were going to rework the rest of the property. I was just curious to see if they were making any progress.
    As far as I know the family is still selling off the things they can before construction (destruction?) starts. With this happening this late, end of summer, beginning of fall, if they remove the existing structures, they won't be opening for season (December 15)
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!