Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Devine Destiny for Sale!

Administrator

User Info Menu

Devine Destiny for Sale!

Back in the very early 1990's, while a buddy of mine and I were bringing down Spring Breakers, we were the first paying guests at Devine Destiny. The pool was just being filled and Maxi Priest was staying there (pre-UB40 days) and was being confused for a taxi driver, to his chagrin. I have gotten info from Winthrope Wellington that the property is officially for sale on Summerset Lane. There are some interesting things happening on Summerset - so stay tuned for more! Here is the information Winthrope gave me!

Properties for Sale

Devine Destiny

This property was one of the top hotels in Negril in the late '90s and early '00s. After a series of unfortunate events, it is now up for sale. I had the pleasure of exploring the property with owner James Horvath, delving into its rich history and brainstorming some potential ideas for the future of the property. They are asking for $3.5 million USD for the property. The details can be found here. Also check out the video of Devine Destiny with James and myself (Winthrope) here.

Thanks man!
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Re: Devine Destiny for Sale!

And after clicking on that link I see your favourite place in the whole world Rob, Fire Fly is also for sale. Some interesting changes coming to Negril.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by brownsd54 View Post
    And after clicking on that link I see your favourite place in the whole world Rob, Fire Fly is also for sale. Some interesting changes coming to Negril.
    As is a very interesting place on the West End, cliff side.

User Info Menu

Looks like Seastar is up for sale as well.