Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: First visit since 2017, with JA newbies.. Suggestions to eat, drink and chill!!

Administrator

User Info Menu

Re: First visit since 2017, with JA newbies.. Suggestions to eat, drink and chill!!

If you are not a Negril "veteran", I would STRONGLY suggest that you do not take that walk. There is so much more to see in Negril, that is not really a "bucket list" kind of adventure....
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Re: First visit since 2017, with JA newbies.. Suggestions to eat, drink and chill!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    If you are not a Negril "veteran", I would STRONGLY suggest that you do not take that walk. There is so much more to see in Negril, that is not really a "bucket list" kind of adventure....
    I concur with Rob.

User Info Menu

For some nice places to eat…
    BEACH
    Miss Lily’s @ Skylark
    Negril Treehouse
    Country Country
    CocoLaPalm
    Idle Awhile
    Charela Inn
    Blue Skies
    Alfred’s
    CLIFFS
    Quality’s across from Canoe
    Canoe Bar and Grill
    The Lodge @ Tensing Pen
    LTU cliff
    Ivan’s
    Just Natural
    Kool Vibes
    Connie’s Backyard experience
    Sharks.
    Last edited by Lorax2; 10-02-2023 at 10:43 AM.

User Info Menu

coconut custard pie at Kuyaba for dessert on the beach. It's just like what the pie man used to sell on the beach in the old days.

User Info Menu

Thanks Lorax!! Appreciate the list. We'll definitely be hitting most of those

Quote Originally Posted by Lorax2 View Post
    BEACH
    Miss Lily’s @ Skylark
    Negril Treehouse
    Country Country
    CocoLaPalm
    Idle Awhile
    Charela Inn
    Blue Skies
    Alfred’s
    CLIFFS
    Canoe Bar and Grill
    The Lodge @ Tensing Pen
    LTU cliff
    Ivan’s
    Just Natural
    Kool Vibes
    Sharks.
    “Life is one big road with lots of signs. So when you riding through the ruts, don't complicate your mind. Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy. Don't bury your thoughts, put your vision to reality . Wake Up and Live!” - Bob Marley

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Lorax2 View Post
    BEACH
    Miss Lily’s @ Skylark
    Negril Treehouse
    Country Country
    CocoLaPalm
    Idle Awhile
    Charela Inn
    Blue Skies
    Alfred’s
    CLIFFS
    Canoe Bar and Grill
    The Lodge @ Tensing Pen
    LTU cliff
    Ivan’s
    Just Natural
    Kool Vibes
    Sharks.
    Great list ! I would add

Flag City for very beach chill ~ go when it isn’t busy ;-)

Sips & Bites if your down that way…

User Info Menu

We're down to 20 days!! Not quite the single digit fidgit, but getting close..
    “Life is one big road with lots of signs. So when you riding through the ruts, don't complicate your mind. Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy. Don't bury your thoughts, put your vision to reality . Wake Up and Live!” - Bob Marley

User Info Menu

I found this thread, which answers my questions from another one. Thanks everyone for the great ideas! My husband and I will be there next week!!

User Info Menu

Does anyone know if Marcia at the Yellow Bird still sells desserts? She had really good key lime pie.