Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Oxtail

User Info Menu

Re: Oxtail

Quote Originally Posted by butch View Post
    Hello all, I haven't been on the board or to Negril since 2017. We are heading back in March and looking forward to the trip. We both love oxtail, I've notice looking at menu prices in some pics that the going price seems to be 3000. Is that about right now? Thanks for any info!
    We had the oxtail at Pushcart in November and was USD25 and delicious!

User Info Menu

Had it twice in November. I believe (and don't quote me) 3,000JD at Vinnies and 3,500JD At Pablo's.
    Regards,
    Bob

User Info Menu

We live at Sips and Bites, ate the oxtail there twice last trip. We also had it at Best in the West one night and was very good, staying at White Sands so best in the West is close and i get tired of chicken after awhile , and have eaten just about everything on there menu. But most of the time when i want oxtail we go to the best end the west end to Sips and Bites. Dan

User Info Menu

We are going to stay at White Sands this reach, first time staying there, so that info is awesome!! Thank you

User Info Menu

Thanks all for the help! I've bragged to my girlfriend about how good the oxtails are in Negril, this will be her first time there and about my 10th. We are foodies for sure so of course I've told her all about the different dishes! Escovitch fish, jerk chicken, jerk pork, lobster, curry and brown stew, the pots of soup of the day! Only thing she is leery about is the curry goat lol, after all she's a country girl here in the states and goats usually taste like they smell here! Anyway thanks, and as you can tell I'm so excited to show her why I love Negril so much!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    PushCart is a surprisingly great place place for authentic Jamaican food. If you have not tried it, do yourself a favor and visit them!
    Went to Pushcart and the oxtail was great! Lovely , casual ambience and the service was excellent too