Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Mid week flights at mid day

User Info Menu

Mid week flights at mid day

We are traveling with friends in December. I am trying to convince them to use Club Mobay but they don't want to spend the money. They are thinking that since they are flying mid week it won't be needed. They arrive mid day on a Tuesday. My question is.....What are the number of flights arriving at mid day in the middle of the week compared to mid day on a Saturday?

Thanks in advance.
    July 1993*, Feb 2003, Aug 2005, April 2007, Feb 2008, Feb 2009, April 2010, Nov 2010, Nov 2011, Nov 2012, March 2013*, Nov 2013, Nov 2014, March 2015*, Nov 2015*, April 2016*, Oct 2016, Nov 2017*, May 2018*, Nov 2018*, Oct/Nov 2019*, Dec 2020*, Dec 2021*, May 2022* (Portland), Dec 2022* (Irish Town/Strawberry Hill), Dec 2023*, Dec 2024*

User Info Menu

Re: Mid week flights at mid day

Use FlightStats app to look at your arrival time. But I think you know the answer already, it will be packed. If it’s available, Club Mobay will be very useful.
    Puerto Vallarta Jan 1999, Punta Cana 02, Ocho Rios 04, Cuba Breezes Jibacoa Jan 06, Mayan GORM Dec 06, Cozumel Grand Cozumel Jan 08, Mayan Akumal Beach Resort Jan 09, Negril Couples Negril Dec 09, Mayan ABR Oct 10/12/13/15, Negril CSA Dec 10/11/12/13/15/16/17/18/19/20/21/22/23

User Info Menu

I watch the flights every day to get an idea of what to expect. Right now, even tho it is off season, they are jamming most of the flights into a window between 11-2:00. If you come in during that time, that's why people are complaining about the lengthy waits. If you are coming in December into those time frames, be prepared to wait. I made a mistake of not getting Club Mobay during offseason on a Tuesday in October and arrived after 11 and waited 2 hours. Never again. I always get it unless I am arriving late in the day, like after 4...for all of us getting older, standing in line for 2 hours is not my cup of tea..lol

Administrator

User Info Menu

And when you book Club Mobay, be sure to use or link on the yellow sticky post!

https://negril.com/forum/showthread....-or-your-group
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

We will be back down in March, Club Mobay is the only way we come down.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Club Mobay, the only insurance policy that let's you eat, drink, shower and relax before hitting the heat! Club Mobay IS in Jamaica after all, enjoy everything Jamaica has to offer!
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Arriving soon on a Monday and am on the waiting list for Club Mobay. Any idea if people on the waiting list get a spot?
    Free Vybz Kartel