Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Daytime Beach Party Monday January 29th with prizes

User Info Menu

Daytime Beach Party Monday January 29th with prizes

The Real Jamaica Islandwide Vybz Daytime Beach Party will be Monday January 29th at 2PM at 1 Fusion Negril Bar located in between Negril Beach Club Condos and Travellers Beach Hotel. We will be playing reggae tunes and there will be prizes for karaoke contest winners. Karaoke contest open to all willing to sign up.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Re: Daytime Beach Party Monday January 29th with prizes

1 Fusion carries on the tradition of Errol's Sunset Cafe and Cottage from some 30-40 years ago!

https://realnegril.com/beingees/nn231100.htm

We visited 1 Fusion the other day and had a great time as usual.

I told them we would help promote them, since although Errol passed, he was a friend.

The bartender told me to be sure to mention their late late (24 hour on the beach) karaoke. I asked what night? She said every night!

I thought that is something Errol would have said!

Don't miss this party if you're in town, and for a 24 hour place to party on the beach, 1 Fusion is it!
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Whaagwaan Corey K. Greetings from Minnesota! I would like to sing Margaritaville. Golly...Love any Jimmy song that has steel drums on it. He had quite a few. RIP J.B. Respect mon' will be workin' on da tan man. PS: See you there. Me and my dear wife Deb said...geez never heard of 1 Fusion??? New place? Generally, don't walk that far down. Kinda stop at NBCC, to check on Skip n Ernie {Tall one...small one...yeah mon' dey were jus right by here...}

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rocknrollfarmer View Post
    Whaagwaan Corey K. Greetings from Minnesota! I would like to sing Margaritaville. Golly...Love any Jimmy song that has steel drums on it. He had quite a few. RIP J.B. Respect mon' will be workin' on da tan man. PS: See you there. Me and my dear wife Deb said...geez never heard of 1 Fusion??? New place? Generally, don't walk that far down. Kinda stop at NBCC, to check on Skip n Ernie {Tall one...small one...yeah mon' dey were jus right by here...}
    We'll mark ya down. 1 Fusion is new in name but it's been there a very long time. Commonly referred to in the past as Errol's 24 hour bar. They upgraded the furniture and bar as well as put some beach chairs out now. Still open 24 hours.