Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Halloween 2023

User Info Menu

Halloween 2023

What are some of the fun amazing Halloween parties going on dis year mon'? I know Coco La Palm has one, and our buddie Fargoman will be there. Don't know what his costume will be, probably be a distinguished businessman in a suit. If you wouldn't mind checking on Fargoman...just to make sure he's ok, and doing good, that would be nice. Tanks mon' One Love. "What's a ghouls' favorite drink? Anything with Boos in it!".....sorry.

User Info Menu

Re: Halloween 2023

There is usually a party at LTU Pub with DJ Jerry.

User Info Menu

Did anybody go to the LTU Halloween party last night? Lordy, I hope there are pictures. How about any other Halloween parties?

Administrator

User Info Menu

How about a video?

Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Rob...Thanks! Quick question...who won the costume contest? I didn't see any costumes in your video. At least it was a full house, if somewhat sedate (by my recollection). Thanks again.

User Info Menu

Rob,

Thanks for posting!

User Info Menu

Nice video!

User Info Menu

Great crowd for Luca!
    Go Bills!

User Info Menu

Cocolapalm's party was amazing but was for guests only. I stopped in at LTU late Tuesday for their party and they were still going strong...