Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 150J Red Stripes are back..... but only for Boardies and friends!!!Bar at Sea Splash

User Info Menu

Cool 150J Red Stripes are back..... but only for Boardies and friends!!!Bar at Sea Splash

Good Morning all! At Sea Splash Resort, next door to Tree House, we are excited with our new venture! We are in the process of rebuilding our bar and restaurant and our rooms are all being renovated. During our construction, we have a temporary bar open under the thatch in the building that was the old Norma's Restaurant. For a limited time, I want to offer all boardies and friends a nice deal to encourage you to come by and say hi and see what we are doing. If you whisper the secret password to our bartenders Natasha and Leroy,you will get your ice cold Red Stripes for 150J!!! I have been running around like crazy as you can imagine but please track me down and say hi while you are here! I hope to see you all soon and get more involved with Rob and Lisa and Realnegril.com!
    Oh, yeah.... the secret password is........ BOOMBASTIC!!!!!

Jim Hurt ..... or is it still Boombastic?

Sponsor

User Info Menu

Good luck with your new venture...sounds like you have a great plan We met at Miyard ....and you told us that you had purchased the property! 150J Red stripe......now that should get some boardies in your door!

Jah bless ~

User Info Menu

Ok
    This just made the to-do list.

. . . but will it last 34 days?
    That rug really tied the room together.

User Info Menu

Cool For you, my friend, it will!!!

For you my friend, it will!!! Just come and see me when you reach and the deal is on for you!!! Look forward to meeting you!!!!

Jim

Quote Originally Posted by Rum-polephoreskin View Post
    Ok
    This just made the to-do list.

. . . but will it last 34 days?

User Info Menu

We will be stopping in to check you out in early Feb. Hope all is well.

User Info Menu

We will be stopping by sometime next week. Soon Come

User Info Menu

Looking forward to checking out your progress between Christmas and New Years. Looking forward to those 150J RS as well.

Weathermon

User Info Menu

Hi Jim and Congrats!!!
    Enjoyed talking to you several times in November. At the time you were waiting on the lawyers and paperwork. Sounds like it's now a "go" . Great news! Will see you Jan. 10 Keep the 'stripe cold.
    Ed

User Info Menu

Posted the above post b4 I read all your other posts and saw the photos. Construction must have started just after we left on the 30th. Things look as you described. Again, Congratulations!!

User Info Menu

pictures look amazing!!!!! See you in Feb.