Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where to watch the Rose Bowl game (GO BLUE!) on the beach on NYE?

Where to watch the Rose Bowl game (GO BLUE!) on the beach on NYE?

Going to be in Negril 12/24 -01/02. Need to watch MI in the Rose Bowl game. Years ago watched a Super Bowl at Margaritaville on a big screen. Anybody know if they still do that or are there other places to watch a big game on the beach?

User Info Menu

Re: Where to watch the Rose Bowl game (GO BLUE!) on the beach on NYE?

I'm sure it will be on at the Flamingle Beach Bar (located between Grand Pineapple and VeraClub hotels). We stay at Caribbean Delight which is the hotel that owns the Flamingle. My husband and I are big U of M fans as well. Go Blue!

User Info Menu

Luca will probably have the big screen up at LTU Pub. He did for the 2019 Championship game. If you are on or going to the cliffs that day...

User Info Menu

Following - need to know as well!
    Don't waste your time with explanations, people only hear what they want to hear.

User Info Menu

Will be there nye too!

User Info Menu

Watching the Tide roll at LTU sounds awesome!! Roll Tide Roll! Nick is going for another ring!

User Info Menu

We watched Joe Burrow and LSU beat Clemson for the national championship at LTU in 2019. It was so sweet!

User Info Menu

Saban needs to share the wealth!
    Don't waste your time with explanations, people only hear what they want to hear.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Marianna Jacobs Singer View Post
    Going to be in Negril 12/24 -01/02. Need to watch MI in the Rose Bowl game. Years ago watched a Super Bowl at Margaritaville on a big screen. Anybody know if they still do that or are there other places to watch a big game on the beach?
    Yes Margarittaville will have it. Sea Star Inn and now Blue Skies are my go to spots for football games though. Sea Star Inn has decent prices that will be lower than Margarittaville, good game day food, and the pool with swim up bar that you can cool off in during half time. My only wish is that Chris would install a tv you could watch from the swim up bar. I've watched a couple Michigan vs. Michigan State games there over the years.

User Info Menu

What does Bama have to do with the Rose Bowl, anyway?