Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Ossie & Ms. Madge's Negril Villas

User Info Menu

Ossie & Ms. Madge's Negril Villas

Very close to new HiLo. Any info or opinions on a quick 4 night stay?

User Info Menu

Re: Ossie & Ms. Madge's Negril Villas

Having stayed on premises Jan 2024, I now know. I prefer the west end, but my circumstances dictated easier access to the Caribbean. Marge & Ossie's Homestead / Marge's Vacation rental is a gem! They had just what I was seeking. Jamaican family owned gated yard. Just a few steps across road from Tree House. Next door to Negril Boardwalk Village with HiLo and pharmacy etc. Safe, private, comfortable and CLEAN! I could walk to everything I wanted with no taxi needed. I had great food at Charela and Miss Lily's the latter being very close by. The three lady cleaning crew means business. I have been impressed elsewhere, but my room was surgery suite clean. The air conditioning was the best I have experienced in Jamaica as was the hot water shower. A/C and hot water not a huge priority for me, but the vibe was perfect. The family compound is respected by guests, the resident family and all who visit (friendly fruit ladies). You enjoy private beach access right across the road with no hassle. The little beach bar has local pricing and you are in your own comfort zone. I could effervesce to no end. Everything good about the 7 mile and none of the negative.

User Info Menu

Is there a link to this rental?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ratty2141 View Post
    Google found this: https://www.facebook.com/p/Ossie-Ms-...0063649265914/

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ratty2141 View Post
    Thanks to Homebrewer for providing the link to their FB account.
    They don't have a lot of info up on social media or a business website. I had to call Sandra and then we communicated via email from then on. She responded quickly and often to my questions.