Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Staying at Rondel - where to eat?

User Info Menu

Re: Staying at Rondel - where to eat?

We love Sweet Spice btw! Totally authentic.

User Info Menu

We will be at Rondel this month from the 13-21. Staying at Tensing Pen from the 11-13. We have stayed at Rondel before and absolutely love the hot tub situation. I haven't found any other place that has anything like that. We love having private outdoor space and the grounds at Rondel are so lush and beautiful!

User Info Menu

Kool Vybez and Murphys would be my top two pics for west end dinners, IF I had to pick two.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NRV View Post
    Breakfast - Charela Inn great food! Wed Fri Sun fresh baked croissants. We ate breakfast here everyday during our 15 day stay. Great breakfast & very reasonable prices.
    Lunch - Flag City turn left on the beach outside Rondel’s gate - just a few steps away! Fresh grilled lobster, fish, & jerk chicken
    Dinner - Blue Skies next to Boat Bar yummy pan fried snapper! We ate here 3 times during our trip. Ask for Dex. Great service. Check out the nights they have live music. Great house band.

Cliffs - Kool Vybz best jerk chicken, Murphy’s for seafood, & Vinnie’s for fried chicken, fish, or JA favorites.
    Rondel’s bar “Jaybird’s” - see Delroy one of the best bartenders on the beach! 2 for 1 Happy Hour 5pm - 6 pm Wed Fri Sun
    Totally agree NRV Also the soup place next door for great quick meal

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BethAnn38 View Post
    Going to Rondel in July. Haven’t been there in like 11 years. Seems like a lot has changed! I love the private hot tubs in the villas and personal chef. The beach area was small if I remember correctly. It’s clean and comfortable but no frills. I think we got half board this time.
    Been staying @ Rondel beachfront for 25 years and the villas have had the hot tubs