Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: beach wheel chair that can go in the water?

User Info Menu

beach wheel chair that can go in the water?

does anyone know if one can rent a beach chair from anyone in Jamaica that floats like this one:

Name:  mobimatchair.jpg
Views: 368
Size:  156.3 KB

we've used one of the 'chairs' pasted below in the past. it was ok on the flat sand. not good at all for helping someone get in/out of the water. if you get it deep enough it is top heavy and topples over.

Name:  notgoodchair.jpg
Views: 366
Size:  121.3 KB

Any help is much appreciated.

User Info Menu

Re: beach wheel chair that can go in the water?

Maybe give a shout out to this company...
    https://handicaptravelersjm.com/floa...facturer_id=11

User Info Menu

Thank you Lisa. Two of us have reached out to "Handicap Travelers JM" by phone and on their web page contact form. Got no reply.

User Info Menu

I’ve seen this question asked before on Face Book but of course don’t remember where. If you’re on FB you might try a search there. You could also reach out to Dana, owner of Blue Skies. Or Gail Jackson at TreeHouse.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Nurse Marcia View Post
    I’ve seen this question asked before on Face Book but of course don’t remember where. If you’re on FB you might try a search there. You could also reach out to Dana, owner of Blue Skies. Or Gail Jackson at TreeHouse.
    Thank you Nurse Marcia! I don't do facebook but I will try to reach them via email or phone. Your help is much appreciated!

User Info Menu

Good luck!