Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: New E-Gates at Sangster Airport in MoBay

User Info Menu

Re: New E-Gates at Sangster Airport in MoBay

Quote Originally Posted by VVHT View Post
    Dear Boardies,

Any recent experience with the E-Gate?
    Arriving on a Saturday afternoon in May and wondering if things are still working smoothly.
    I'm on standby with Club Mobay.

Thanks,

VVHT aka Happy
    I flew in and out for a quick weekend visit 5/17-5/20. I only bring carry on but I don't think I was in the airport for more than 20 minutes once I got off the plane. Very fast. I went to a kiosk in the hallway, got my photo taken and slip, then was ushered to an e-gate instead of an immigration officer. That process was lightning quick. The only people that I saw get held up were those who did not fill out the online customs form prior to landing. I have no idea how they even got on their flight because I was checked at my departure gate in Detroit and then again at my connector gate in Orlando to assure I had filled it out. Only wait I had in Mo Bay was then at customs in the nothing to declare line. Stood there for about ten minutes until it was my turn.

User Info Menu

Re: New E-Gates at Sangster Airport in MoBay

The new system worked good for me as well a few weeks ago. I am coming in January on a Saturday afternoon so I will get Club Mobay to be safe but no doubt its getting better.