Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Changed booking to Charela Inn July 3-8

User Info Menu

Re: Changed booking to Charela Inn July 3-8

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Charela Inn has the best breakfast in Negril. Pre-Covid Lisa took me there for my birthday breakfast. Callaloo and Cheese omelet with hot sauce.... oh man....
    Charela has incredible food at very reasonable prices. I try to get there for dinner at least twice per trip. Live music two nights a week. Highly professional service. (Rob, i prefer Coco La Palm's breakfast)

The beach at Charela is super-nice. I have never seen anyone in the pool at Charela. Nobody, except for my wife sticking her toe in and declaring it to be too KOLD. I think the pool has a lot of daily shade. Go to the beach!

User Info Menu

Wise choice grasshopper

User Info Menu

Just called them to ask some questions. Woman seemed annoyed. Not friendly. Maybe better in person lol. It’s fine. I’m used to it! Everyone hates me lol.
    Last edited by BethAnn38; 01-09-2024 at 07:06 PM.

User Info Menu

This seems very uncharacteristic for Charela. They have always been most courteous in all my dealings with them. Try emailing your questions. They are usually very good about answering promptly. My experience has been that their staff and front desk are almost old-school Jamaica respectful to their guests.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ZSCHULZ View Post
    This seems very uncharacteristic for Charela. They have always been most courteous in all my dealings with them. Try emailing your questions. They are usually very good about answering promptly. My experience has been that their staff and front desk are almost old-school Jamaica respectful to their guests.
    Very professional, courteous, and helpful staff. That includes Kush, the super chill pup. The Le Vendome restaurant service is top notch.

Kush 2018

Name:  Kush2018.jpg
Views: 278
Size:  227.2 KB

User Info Menu

In my opinion the restaurant is actually one of the best on the beach, especially on live music nights. You have to go to the west end to find any more upscale options.

User Info Menu

Sounds awesome. Looks like the rooms are pretty basic but clean and comfortable with a balcony or patio overlooking the pool. Can’t wait.

User Info Menu

You won't be disappointed. Best beach on the strip. Great breakfasts, great lunches, great selection and service is also pretty darn good

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by missrobinbanks View Post
    You won't be disappointed. Best beach on the strip. Great breakfasts, great lunches, great selection and service is also pretty darn good
    And don't forget the great entertainment Miss Robin!

User Info Menu

Charela's food quality and pricing is among best in Negril. Just had a hamburger and fries for 11$ 2 days ago. Omelets are 7$. A carafe of their house wine which is very good is 17$. Its becoming my go to place to eat.