Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NFL Playoffs????

User Info Menu

Re: NFL Playoffs????

I saw the Firefly was running the Green Bay game a few days ago, that might be a good place to watch next Sunday. They should be able to accommodate 10-15 people easy. Beers are icy cold and the apps are really good.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by brownsd54 View Post
    I saw the Firefly was running the Green Bay game a few days ago, that might be a good place to watch next Sunday. They should be able to accommodate 10-15 people easy. Beers are icy cold and the apps are really good.
    Thanks

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Corey K View Post
    How early? 1 hour or more?
    Yes, especially if there a football (soccer) match at the same time!
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

I did notice one thing about watching a game at a beach bar when I was in Negril during the World Cup. Multiple bars were showing the same match. There was a difference in the timing of the broadcasts/streams from bar to bar. I was watching at Firefly, but we could hear the cheers from Sun Beach about 20 or 30 seconds before the Firefly broadcast actually showed the ball hit the back of the net. Just an observation.
    Johio

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Johio View Post
    I did notice one thing about watching a game at a beach bar when I was in Negril during the World Cup. Multiple bars were showing the same match. There was a difference in the timing of the broadcasts/streams from bar to bar. I was watching at Firefly, but we could hear the cheers from Sun Beach about 20 or 30 seconds before the Firefly broadcast actually showed the ball hit the back of the net. Just an observation.
    Lol, that happened at my friend's house last week. The tv in the living room was 10 seconds ahead of the kitchen tv. I think if you have multiple tvs streaming internet tv that happens. He has a subscription to Youtube TV.

User Info Menu

Ended up going to Sea Star Inn. They have a new 60 inch tv. Food was good and he had a bucket special going on for beers. Enjoyed the chicken wings.